"Hey guys I'm do-" Yukine stopped drying her hair and stared at Miracle straddling Jumin as she choked him out. Her face went instantly blank.

"It's not what it looks like," Miracle began as she got off Jumin. "He was just talking bullshit. That's the only thing."

"What did he say this time?"

"Miracle and Skylar are assassins!" Jumin screamed. Every pair of eyes in the room widened as Skylar jumped on Jumin and muffled his screams with a pillow. 

Yukine blinked as her expression became blank again. "Okay," Yukine responded as she put her things back.

"Aren't you more surprised?" Miracle asked.

"I am very surprised. I'm just shocked right now." Yukine looked Miracle directly in her eyes. "Is it true?" Miracle opened her mouth to say something, but no sound came out. Ashton, who was looking concerned at Skylar and Jumin, stood up from his bed and lifted Skylar up from Jumin.

"It is true. Parker and I were also shocked. Jumin wasn't, because he knew for some reason," Ashton replied as Parker nodded. "Yes, they kill people. But they wouldn't hurt us." Ashton put Skylar down on his feet. "Right Skylar?" Skylar hummed with a smile. 

Miracle went up to her and held her hands. Yukine looked up at her with a small frown. "Yuki, I swear on my whole damn life that I wouldn't lay a finger on you in a bad way. I'd kill myself before I do that," she swore as sincere was visibly clear in her eyes.

"I trust you, Miracle. I know that you wouldn't," she replied as her smile grew bigger. 

After Miracle heard that, her eyes went completely emotionless. "Please make me bento for the rest of my life," she said in all seriousness.

"Huh? What does that mean?" Miracle felt her face grow warmer as Yukine looked at their hands. Her cheeks flushed and they both let loose of each other's hand. Miracle covered her face as Jumin began laughing hysterically.

"What kind of cliche bullshit?" He laughed. "It couldn't be better! Just fuck already!"

"Shut the fuck up Kyung!" Miracle and Yukine both yelled. But he didn't. Miracle ran after Jumin who sprinted out of the room as he laughed harder. 

Yukine scurried to her bed as Parker started the game. "What did I miss when I was showering?" Yukine asked them as her face cooled down.

"Skylar said that we were being followed by a woman and that's why Miracle, Jumin, and Skylar were glaring at a window. And I lost a game of ja-janken," Parker replied.

"Did you go Gon mode?" 

Parker scoffed. "Of course I did." Parker turned to Skylar. "Skylar! It's time!" He threw one of his switch controllers to him and Skylar caught it. They both sat on the ground in front of the TV and began their match.

"What is Miracle like an assassin?" Yukine asked Skylar.

"She's the same, not gonna lie. She's still goofy as hell. Fuck yeah." Parker cursed when Skylar got a win. "Sometimes, she's even less serious than at school. But she's a good strategist. Unlike fucking Parker!"

"FUCK!" Parker screamed when Skylar got 2 kills. "I NEED GOD AND ANIME ON MY SIDE RIGHT NOW!"

"And Miracle is a pretty good assassin. I wouldn't say better than me, because she'd say that I'm lying. Her dad is also one and he can come off as scary. So I wish you luck when you're meeting her dad. HEY!" Parker got a kill off Skylar. "THAT WAS DIRTY YOU BITCH!"

"GOD AND ANIME ARE ON MY SIDE THE FUCK DID YOU THINK?!" He screamed back. "YOU'RE JUST FUCKING SALTY THAT I'VE GOTTEN BETTER!"

"OH YEAH?" Skylar hit him with a last attack and Parker softly put his controller on the bed. He stood up, went to his bed and screamed loudly in his pillow. "NOW THAT'S FUCKING SAD! I BEAT YOU WITH FUCKING JIGGLYPUFF!"