KKFOS Shorty x Short! Reader

Hopefully some of you know the movie Killer Klowns From Outerspace. If you don't, please do watch the movie before you read this.
Since my favorite character is Shorty, I'm writing this with him. Enjoy reading.

________________________________

I was never scared of clowns, I actually loved them. But right now, I was running away from them.

Running into a random house, I locked the door and with my chest pumping hard, I caught my breath.

I don't know what happened, but all of the sudden freaky looking clowns march up and start putting people into cotton candy things. Cocoons maybe. 

At first I thought it was cool, but then realized it wasn't an act after people were scaring their lungs out. Which resulted with me running here.

Walking over to the windows, I peaked out to see no one in sight. Good, hopefully it stays that way. A triumphant smile made its way on my face as I closed the blinds and curtains.

Basically jumping into a chair, I circled up into a ball as I thought of what to do just incase someone does come, or those clowns.

I feel so sorry for the people with the fear of clowns. They probably died of a heart attack before the clowns even got to them.

Since I was getting thirsty, I got up from the comfy chair, and quietly went to the kitchen.
Looking left then right, I saw no one with me.

I opened the refrigerator, seeing a convenient bottle of water ready to drink. I snatched it up into my palm and opened the bottle quickly.

Gulping it down, I sighed in satisfaction before tossing the empty plastic in the garbage can.

Hearing a scream in the distance, I turned to the direction it was from, which was just to the right of me. I gulp as I figured they were coming closer than I first thought.

Turning back, I run with my short legs to one of the rooms, locking that door as well. It was pitch black so I used my hands to find the switch.

As my fingers trailed onto the switch, I turned it on, earning a hiss from something behind me.

As my eyes went wide, I slowly turned around, to see not a human, but a clown on the floor with a small pool of blood around them.

Even me being short, I could tell they were definitely shorter than I. With a shaky voice I spoke at the creature.

"Are you alright?"

Nothing. There wasn't a response except for a shake of the small clowns head. Feeling bad for clown, I carefully rummage through the cabinets until I find a small first aid kit.

Taking it in hand, I kneel down to the creature, accidentally getting some blood on my jeans.
I look over his body, I see a deep gash on his right leg.

I move my head up to face him, as he moved his to face mine.

"Look lil guy, I'm here to help. I can help your leg if you just let me."

With a glint in his eyes, he slowly nodded. I gave him a small smile before rolling up my jackets leather sleeves. Being a greaser, I had tons of those jackets at home.

I took out some peroxide and put it on a small rag I held on his cut leg moving some of the cloth covering it.

"This is going to hurt a bit bud. You can hold onto my hand it you'd like."

Taking up my offer, he took my hand that held his leg, giving it a small squeeze. I chuckle lightly before applying to peroxide onto his wound.

He hissed slightly, squeezing my hand a bit tighter. Now hearing his voice fully, I could hear it had a demonic undertone to it, but it was a deep high pitch.

After bandaging him up, I went to get up, but was kept down by the small clown. I complied with him, pushing the aid kit away.

"So, what's your name?"

Again, no response except his language, for which I could not understand. I guess I gave a confused look as he started to demonstrate his name.

Putting his hand flat he put it low to the ground. I was getting the hint as I started to think of what his name was.

"Low?"
"Short?"
Tapping. my chin lightly, I get another name.
"Shorty?"

At that, he nodded his head frantically as he, I think said yes in his language.

Giving myself a small victory, I laugh, cause him to as well. We began to somehow communicate using demonstrations and guessing.

A few hours went by as we spoke. I took out my phone as I saw the time. I then put it back, looking over at Shorty.

"Hey Shorty, you think your family is missing ya?"

He nodded as he took this as a cue to get back with them. He tried to stand up, but failed, having to grab onto me to not fall.

"Here let me help ya little dude. It might also get cold, so have my jacket."

I take off my jacket, revealing my white shirt, and put it on Shorty. He looked adorable in it. I then hoisted him up onto the shoulders and looked up at him.

"Hold on bud. Just show me the way to find your folks and I'll get ya there."

He nodded as we left the house, seeing no one insight. After several minutes and being shown where to go, I was led to a circus tent, which had a few clowns around.

Shorty started calling to him, which made me a bit panicked, but he patted my head as to reassure me. They came walking over and looked directly at me, which they towered over me, making me even more fearful.

As Shorty spoke, he talked to them about how the human had helped him  and wanted them to stay with him. Being an adult himself, Shorty knew he'd have to show (Y/n) how things work around here and how to speak their language.

He apparently convinced his brothers Rudy and Slim as they nodded their heads, showing (Y/n) the way to the feeding room.

Putting Shorty down, I smile at him as he takes hold of my hand again, showing me around the circus tent.

It showed he was happy about having her there as he gazed up at (Y/n) once in a while. She didn't mind his glances, knowing he liked her.

The other clowns weren't too keen on keeping a human in their home, but after sometime they grew to love her and she grew to love them, but definitely not as much as Shorty did and not as much as she loved Shorty. They were inseparable.