Spared! Pennywise x Reader (Headcanon)

He's super confused as to why you would spare him. He was being beaten to a pulp by your friends but all of the sudden you intervene and stop his pain. Why? That's what he wants to know.

•Penny will now try to get the answer out of you. Which means he's gonna follow you around like a lost puppy and bother you. He will walk around with you in human form and keep asking you about his pondering question.

•Once he gets his answer he still doesn't understand. You felt bad for him? No one has ever felt that way towards a creature like him for millennia. Not even his own species did. So why do you? He doesn't smell fear rittiling off of you, so he's also confused about that.

•You becomes his favorite human to play around with. Penny will try to scare you all day long and sometimes to works, other times not so much. He refers to you as his "pet" or something close to that.

•Once you spared him, you aren't getting rid of him. You now have to deal with him everyday. He will also become possessive of you. You are his little human after all and you saved him. He's going to repay you in some way

•Having him around all the time now, you two form an actual bond with each other. Yes you do get into fights, which some are physical, but that's because Pennywise doesn't know how to deal with these emotions, hell any emotions. You two will walk together around town, Penny being disguised of course, and do anything really.

•He will send you little "gifts" from time to time to accommodate your kindness. After a meal he might think you'll like the skull and wrap it up for you. Sometimes it's actually normal things like bracelets, balloons, or candy, but mostly bones or slivers of flesh