So not only is she infuriating me with her looks, but she is also nice and caring? Or is that all part of the hunt? Like vampires. They lure you in, and you become a prey once you forget everything but their perfect looks, the suave sound of their voices...

She raises her eyebrows hopefully, probably waiting for my answer. It's kind of cute, actually. Like something important depends on if I choose to answer her or not.

I cant help but think she's genuine, right at this moment, so I let my previous anger disappear.

I nod, a bit surprised by my thoughts. "That's... thoughtful I guess, Dr. Alexander..."

She chuckles softly, the magnificent sound of her voice filling the room.

"You can call me miss, I'm not married, and to be honest, Dr. Alexander seems a bit too serious for me" she says, and then winks at me.

She winked at me. But, other than that, she seems very distant, her legs are crossed, her arms too.

Mr. Clay also kept his distance, but he seemed more open, less cold.

As if she read my mind, she uncrosses her arms, and leans on her chair, to be closer to me. Like she's about to say something extremely confidential. Which is not the case, of course.

"Do you have any questions? I know it's unusual to start over with someone new, but I need you to see this like a continuation. Not starting over."

I sigh. Her eyes are full of an emotion I can't quite place, and her hair, tied up in a bun, are not loosely falling over her slim shoulders this time. And she's very professional, but also very beautiful.

And I hate it. Again. I'm staring to get angry, I can feel it.

"You don't know me, I don't know you. And you expect me to fill you in with the story of my life. Tell me, how can I not feel like starting over?"

She crosses her arms again, and states. "As your therapist, you know I can't give you my personal informations in exchange for yours. But you can learn to trust me, for me to know and understand you better."

I stare at her silently.

"I think we headed off to a bad start, yesterday. How about, you tell me why you were in such a bad mood?" She smiles gently, showing a dimple on her left cheek.

Ugh, dimples now. As if she wasn't already perfect.

"I, uh," I look down at my feet, unable to form a sentence when I'm looking in her eyes. "You wrecked my car," I blurt out.

She raises an eyebrow, but no other emotion seems to cross her beautiful face. She seems very good at keeping a straight face. Comes with the job, I guess.

"So, me bumping into your car, made you in this state, to scream at me like that?" She asks blankly.

I don't know why, but I feel ashamed of my reaction. I feel heat creeping on my cheeks.

"I- yes."

"So, nothing out of the ordinary previous to that made you mad?"

"No."

This time, she smiles, but it doesn't reach her eyes. I can absolutely not imagine what's going on in that pretty head of hers.

"You don't want to elaborate a bit?"

"No."

Her smiles fades a bit, and she tilts her head.

"Are you going to keep on answering my questions with yes or no?"