25:" Your Into Bdsm I See?"

Depuis le début

Hoseok then starting moving faster and Yoongi bucked his hips forward, feeling his climax. "Hoseok, I-Im gonna-" "Not yet, baby." He said after removing his lips from his cock.

He stood up, and grabbing the lube from the bed and adding an amount to his fingers. "Ok baby, this gonna hurt a bit, but it'll get better. I promise." The other nodded and let Hoseok bring his fingers to his tight pink hole.

He then stuck one finger. The other squeaked in discomfort and pain, and Hoseok then brought his lips to his pressing them together, attempting to ease the pain.

He began thrusting his finger in and out and then added another. Soon after adding the third, he began feeling more pleasure then pain.

He moaned as Hoseok's fingers when in and out. Hoseok pulled his fingers out once Yoongi was more loose, grabbed the condom and ripped it open. Sliding it on.

He positioned himself in between Yoongi's legs and the boy under him looking flushed and more nervous than ever. "It'll feel good. Just relax." He reassured the older before finally entering inside him.

Yoongi's nose scrunched as he felt it happen, and let out a moan. Fuck he's big. Hoseok gave Yoongi s moment to adjust to his size. "M-Move. Now."

And with he began moving at a pace. At first this felt very uncomfortable and it felt painful, Yoongi was fisting the sheets with one hand and the other was scraping Hoseoks back.

But soon that pain became pleasure. The blonde male let out low moans as the male above him picked up the pace.

"F-Faster~" He breathed out. Hoseok picked up the pace once again and his cock lightly brushing over the boy prostate. Hoseok himself let out a couple of moans and groaned. Fuck Yoongi was so turned on, way to lose your virginity huh?

"Im close Yoongi-" He began, the other was moaning shamelessly and hooked his arms around the younger neck as he felt his high aswell.

"Me too~"

And with that they both came at the same time. Hoseok let out a groan, Yoongi came all over there stomachs. Hoseok slowly thrust inside of the other riding out his high, before pulling out and tossing the condom and grabbing something to wipe there stomachs with.

Then lied down next to the shorter male who looked tired and was breathing heavily, but looked satisfied.
"That was the best i've ever done in my life." Hoseok smiled at the boy and turned to his side to face him.

"Im glad." He chuckled before Yoongi turned himself aswell and moved closer to place his lips on Hoseoks.

Hoseok hummed at this and he pulled away before smiling and bring the bed sheets to cover there naked bodies.

They laid there as the blonde wrapped his arms around the other and him doing the same. "I hope we could this again." He whispered before closing his eyes.

Hoseok just laid there looking at the ceiling and sighed. "Umm yeah." He responded blankly.

"It would for sure break Yoongi, sure we this all happned in a short amount of time-" He thought to himself. "But im just not happy other than with him. But is it worth it? Im not sure if we'd ever get do this again anyway..."

Yoongi obviously didnt know Hoseok's dreadful plans...

So would they get to do this again?

a/n

sorry i suck at updating but

i BREATHED

i BREATHED.

Anyway also im glad there taking a vaction, and im gonna try and start updating bc school is starting next month for me so ima try and wrap up this story soon.

ALSO THANK U FOR 100k READ!!!
I genuinely thought this book was gonna flop, thanks for reading voting and commenting!!!

Word Count: 1207