Secret

2 years have pasted since the sleepover. Me and Dean are still dating "You were born on a full moon." Jason says, out of breath with Cooper next to him. "you have a secret. A girl like you could have tons of friends, you're lonely, everyone can see it no matter how hard you try to hide it. Instead of keeping yourself happy you turned to stone in order to protect yourself from getting hurt." Cooper threw at me. "What do you want?" I ask with suspicion.

"You live in your room, are as pale as snow and sass everyone, you also punched the school football captian in the face, in addition to that my mom married your dad. Hell I want to know how you found your way through the woods without a map all those years." Jason said. "Some secrets are meant to be kept." I reply with a stone face and slam the door. It will only take them a moment for them to figure out the door isn't locked. I grab a backpack from under my bed that I have packed and checked one too many times. I slip out the window and once my feet hit the ground I bolt for the woods. Letting instinct take over I head for the tree house. I can hear leaves crunching about 15 paces behind me. The tree house is 5 paces in front of me. 4 paces, 3 paces, 2 paces, I run up the stairs. I don't know where to so I just sit there curled up on one of the old chairs we put it. The twins burst through the door. Time is up, my secret is no more. "It took you long enough to figure something was up, even if a full moon has nothing to do with anything." I said shakily.