The sleepover (I know its the same title as the last one)

"Come on guys it's not far." Cooper encouraged as the small party crossed the bridge. "That's what you said 6 minutes ago." Calico complained. "well this time it really is close, plus it's worth it." I corroborated. (⬅vocabulary word for English boo yah!) A few minutes later all our stuff was laid out around the tree fort. "Hey Dean, help me light these candles before it gets dark." Cooper yelled to his friend. "ya got matches?" Dean yelled back. "Right here!" I said, handing them to Dean. He was hot. 6.1 feet of muscle, sarcasm, kindness, and understanding. I had a crush on him that Erica and Calico already shipped (Jeans was the ship name). "Seriously, you guys have this epic tree house and you use candles." Jared complained. "Shut your pie hole." Dean replied. "Whatever. Anyone wanna play spin the bottle?" Jared suggested. "ah yes how fun, lets sit in a circle and kiss each other." I said. "It's still light out and will be for a few more hours, Paintball war?" Said Jason. Everyone grabbed a gun and a whistle. "If you get lost, whistle three times." I told them. "You're really hot, wanna go out." Dean whispered in my ear. My face went red and I whispered back a "if you can shoot me." then ran off. The game was awesome. By the time it started getting dark everyone had tons of black, white, blue, red, purple, green and yellow on them. As we were walking back to the tree fort to change I felt something hit my butt. "Hey-" I got cut off by Dean's "Bull's eye, guess we're dating now." and with a smirk he kissed me on the lips. Luckily I was at the back of the line so no one really noticed the kiss or the blue paint splotch on my ass. Jason had the yellow gun, Cooper had the white gun, Calico had the purple gun, I had the black gun, Erica had the red gun, Dean had the blue gun and Jared had the green one. We decided that whoever had the most of their color on everyone else got to choose where they were sleeping first. I chose the spot by the middle of the wall. After me, Dean chose the right side of me, Erica chose the left. Cooper slept next to Erica (they were still dating) Jason slept next to Cooper and Calico slept next to Jason. Jared took the last spot. We played monopoly and charades and drank sodas. I had also gotten a plate of sandwiches into the mini fridge. That was the best night of my life.