"Duh! You better confront this thing to you son, not to me." She answered.

I transformed into a wolf and ran but Hailey tripped me using her air element.

"Stupid!" She said and punched me on my face. "You're planning to run back to the city in that form? People might see you in daylight!"

She was pissed and walked away. Selene assisted me and smiled at me.

"Ares, we don't know when Quinn will come back to us but your son showed us that he's back in the near future." She said and I reverted back to my human form. Selene used her magic to clothe me and we went out.

It was a long drive back to the city and I was excited about the news. I want to see it for myself about the future.

When we arrived at Garreth's mansion, I saw my pack welcome me. They were happy that I am back especially my friends. They teased me on how I look. Yes, I never shaved, never had a good bath, and I stink.

"I thought you'll be forever a caveman." Dixon teased me and I smack his head with my fist.

"Welcome back, Alpha." Largo greeted me and gave me a hug.

My pack were happy to see me and I noticed that Czar wasn't around.

"Where is Czar?" I asked.

"He's playing with you children." Largo answered.

I went inside the mansion headed directly to my children's room. I saw Czar was playing with the kids with peeka-boo!

"Is that you Ares? You look a caveman." Czar said.

I ignored him and went directly to Nigel. I was excited to see the future but Nigel cried when he saw me. Czar took him out from the crib and calmed him.

"Geez, you better groom yourself dude. Your son was afraid of you." Czar said.

I looked at the mirror and I really looked like a caveman. I went inside the bathroom and took a bath, shave, and groomed myself. I looked like a human now just like before.

After I took a bath, I got pissed because Nigel was already asleep. I glared at Czar but he ignored me.

"Don't bother the kids. They might use their powers unintentionally if you scare them." He warned me.

I never knew about it because I was away for almost a month. It's my fault that I left them and became self-centered.

We went out from the room and headed downstairs. Selene, Hailey, my friends and the pack were outside, grilling some meat. I noticed that Quinn's parents weren't around and also Garreth. My mother isn't around too.

"Where are they?" I asked Czar.

"Who?"

"Quinn's parents and Garreth." I answered.

"They went to Garreth's company. Sir Gilbert is the new CEO and they're having a meeting." Czar said as we went out from the mansion.

The pack were happy, grilling those meat, and Hailey started the crazy things. Selene laughed at Hailey's corny jokes. They noticed us and Czar took a piece of meet from the grill.

"Wooh! Our Alpha." Dixon greeted me and put his arm on my shoulders. "Do you want a fight?"

"Come on, I'm not in the mood for that."

"Ohh! Our Alpha became weak now. I don't know how weak he is right now." Dixon provoked me and I glared at him.

"Don't provoke me Dixon."