i nodded and told him it's okay even though i was highkey upset, but i can't stop him from chasing the bag.

he planted a kiss on my forehead then on my lips before saying "i love you, bye," then grabbing his keys and leaving.

i decided to finish cooking the ramen i planned to cook for the both of us and pack some to bring to his work so he could still eat the dinner i made for him.

ugh, he's so lucky to have me.

after an hour and a half of preparing and making some homemade ramen, i packed some and put it in a cute little lunch box.

i took the lunch box and my keys and locked my front door behind me as i made my way to my car. after hopping in and starting it up, i drove to jimin's workplace, which was a small bookstore.

when i got there, i open the glass door, which sounded the bell at the top to ring. as soon as i walked in, i saw jimin's manager reading manga from behind the register. i only met him a couple times and he mainly refers to me as 'jimin's girl'. the few things i know about him are that he's a man in his late thirties and he's really into animes and mangas.

he looks up from his book and sees me walking up to him with a cute-looking lunch box in my hand and a small smile on my face. "oh, it's jimin's girl!"

"yes, hello," i respectfully bow and place the lunchbox on top of the counter as i scan the store for my orange-haired boyfriend, "i came here to surprise jimin with some dinner, do you think you could bring him out for a second?"

his manager crinkled his eyes in adornment before speaking in a cutesy voice, "aww, you're such a good girlfwiend to wittle jiminie!"

i noticed he didn't answer my question so i mimicked his face and voice and said, "i know, wittle jiminie is vewy lucky," then i immediately went straight-faced and spoke coldly, "but seriously, please bring him out before his ramen gets cold."

his eyes widened and he cleared his throat before speaking again, "jimin never works night shifts. i thought you, of all people, already knew this since you always call him at work to ask him if you could spend the night with him."

the look on my face couldn't even show all of the confusion i was going through at the moment. i went blank at first, not understanding what i just heard. then when i processed it, i then realized that jimin had lied to me.

with that in mind, another thing had made me knit my eyebrows together. i just had to ask about it.

"i never call him while he's working...? i mostly text him, but i never call because i don't want to bother him."

after i explained that to him, he looked just as confused as i did. "then who was the girl on the other line calling him 'jimin oppa'?"

i don't call jimin 'oppa' because we're the same age...

at this point, i understood the situation. and i was pissed.

i quickly answered him, "that bitch ain't me," and hastily grabbed the lunchbox and stormed out of the store with a scowl, throwing the glass door open and hearing his manager's ecstatic voice behind me shout, "oh shit! beat that cheating pig's ass for me!"

i slammed my car door close after getting into the driver's seat and set the lunchbox down on the passenger seat.

this was the first time jimin's made me feel so many emotions at once, and none of them were good ones. i grew angrier and angrier the more i thought about what i just found out.

so first of all, jimin lied to me earlier when he told me was going to work. then the person who called him must've been his side hoe, who he's with right now...