Epilogue

3 months later ~~~~

"Harry come on we're gonna be late." Rebecca shouted from the bottom of the stairs fixing her dress.

"I can't go looking like this." Harry walked out of her room witht he bow tie messed up.

"Come here." He walked towards Becca. He studied her as she fixed the suit and the bow tie. 

"Are you exited?" He asked.

"It's not even my wedding and I think I'm going to cry." Becca anwsered wipping under her eyes.

"It will be soon." He kissed her andd raised up her left hand. Showing her the ring that he had placed there not too long ago.

"Come on we'll be late." She grabbed his hand and they walked to the car.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do you Samantha Michaels take Matt Edwards as your lawfully wedded husband?" THe preacher asked looking at Sam.

"I do." SHe responded.

"ANd do you Matt Edwards take Samantha Michaels to be your lawfully wedded wife?" 

"I do." Matt anwser.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." He grabbed her and kissed her as the entire church burst out into shouts and whisteles.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dance with me?" Harry asked coming to stand behind Becca who had been speaking to Johnathan and his boyfriend. He had quit his player act and was actually sticking to one guy. THey seemed happy together.

"Of course." He lead her out onto the dance floor. 

"Can you believe it?" He asked her as they swayed to the soft music.

"Believe what?" SHe asked back.

"That we made it?" 

"Did you ever doubt we would?" She retorted and he kissed her. And in that moment they knew, they knew that no matter what life threw at them that they would always get throught adn now they  didn't have to do it alone.