Chapter 24

Harry's POV

I still couldn't belive we were doing this. I mean who does this. If this is their idea of some kind of sick and twisted inisiation ritual I want out.

"Why are we doing this again?" Niall asked holding the flashlight up to light the path.

"Because I got to pick your test adn I haven't had fun in a while." Roy said coming into step beside Becca.

"DOn't worry guys. THeres nothing here. He did the same thing to me and he ended up pussing out by the middle of the night." Becca said taking the flast light from Niall and leading the way throught the dark.

"I still don't see the point in it though." Niall said walking straight behing Becca as if something were to jump out at him he would use her as a shield.

"THere is no point to this. He just wants to have a laugh at someone elses expence." Becca said turning and walking deeper into the dark. THe flashlight wasn't doing much good in the cold fall night. Honestly America was very wierd. THey released people from school durning the fall instead of summer, like other schools. I'm just making a guess here but I'd say that this is the only school that does this. Right now we had one more week till we graduated and it was already early October.

"Oh. Well thats comforting to hear." I said walking directly behind her.

"Don't worry. When he knocks out we leave and give him a good thrill." SHe whispered to me and gestured tot eh other boys.

"Should we tell them?" I ask, moving to stand next to her.

"Yeah. Tell them secrelty and not to freak out when I wake them up in the middle of the night." She said walking away from me and towards Roy who was ahead of everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Harry. Harry wake up. Harry we have to get out of here wake up." Someone whispered in my ear.

"Ughgh No. GO away." I mumbled back.

"If you don't get up I'm leaving you here with Roy." The voice came again.

"Okay okay I'm up." I said sitting up and rubbing my eyes. In front of me stood Becca with Niall on her left adn Liam on the other side.

"Lets go pretty boy. I'm showing you guys something.' She said jiggling my car keys infront of my face and walking away. Liam followed and Niall gave me a hand up.

"How did you get my keys?" I jogged up to behind Liam.

"Took them from your pocket when we first got here." She shrugged it off like it was nothing.

"Really? I didn't even notice." I scrathed the back of my head think about when she could have gotten close enough to take them.

"Good. Then I'm doing something right, aren't I?" She walked out the darkness and into the dim street light. SHe pressed a button on my keys and got into the drives seat of my car.

"Get in you pansies." SHe said shutting the door and starting the car. God this girl was gonna be the death of me.

"Do you know where she's plannin to go? We cant really leave Roy behind, can we?" Liam asked, eyeing the car suspeciously.

"Boys for today." Becca said rolling down the window. Niall climed into the back and layed down, probably about to knock out.

"Well...." SHe said looking at Liam.

"I'm coming, I'm coming. Women." Liam muttered under his breath and got in the car.

"Harry for today." I climed in and layed back waiting for her to take us where ever it was and just get this over with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay /i have yet to understand how this is going to go down." Liam said moving closer into the circle.

"It's not very hard to figure out honey." Sam said placing a hand on his shoulder.

"But isn't it dangerous. I mean she's fighting a man outside her weight class." Again with the worrying.

"I have fought with men outside of my weight class before. I'm still here so no need to worry. Plus this is going to send a message. One that wont be ignored." Becca said moving closer to him. "So I suggest you man up, take the gun and shut it before I end up fighting you." She thrusted the item into his hand and pushed him towadrs the doors.

"Are you sure about his?" Daniel asked moving closer to her.

"I'm sure. He can't come back after so long, hurt my family and get away with it. I will end him, no matter if it is the last thing I do. I will end him."She walked to the other side of the room and stripped into her sport bar and panties. She pulled on blue basketball shorts and put on her gloves.

"Let's go." Becca pushed passed Liam and ROy who stood at the door. She walked down the corridor of the beat down gym and towards the main stage. This gym was different from theirs, you could tell this gym was meant for fighting , while theirs was mainly for training.

" Welcome everyone." THe announcer shouted throught the bull horn. "This is the ring. The elite society, place your bets now. There will be no changing your bet durning the middle of the match or trying to cheat yourself out of your deal because if you do I will personally make sure you get the piss beat out of you, and yes that iincludes you ladies." He pointed to a few of the girls in the front row next to nasty looking men.

"Now. On the left side we have a visitor. THe new guy. Honestly I pitty the man. Kade Shawn. 210 pounds, 6'6." The crowd booed as the boy, maybe 18 or 19, walked onto the make shift ring and stood next to the announcer.

"The next contestant I dont have to give an introduction to, but bacuse she scared the shit out of me I'll give her one anyway. Miss Rebecca Adams. THe undefeated champion for two years in a row now. 125 pounnds. 5'9 and if I do say so myself quite fit." He laughed along with the rest of the perverts in the room and proceeded to look as Becca came walking out without a care in the world. She stood next to hima nd to be honest she looked small, next to the announcer and the guy she was fighting.

"REady?" THe man asked her.

"Lets go." Becca said popping her nack and rolling her shoulders. The boy she was fighting, Kade, had a serious exprression on his face while Becca looked slightly amused. 

"Go." THe announcer shouted from the other side of the ring. 

I stood next to Liam and Daniel as Becca swung, hit after hit you could tell she was begining to weight the boy down. He hadn't been able to get a hit on her yet, he wasn't very smart to be hinest. When she threw a punch, he took it and tried to hit back. 

"Stop." THe announcer yelled once Kade was on the floor bruised and bloody.

"And we have a winner." He lifted Becca's arm and all the males in the gym whisteled. She proceed to smile and shot me and Liam a wink.