Chapter 7

Rebecca's POV

Here we go again

I kinda wanna be more than friends

So take it easy on me 

I'm afraid you're never satisfied.

Those were the first few lyrics of the song that was blasting through out the entire gym as me, Roy and Harry stepped through the doors. Matt and Ashlyn hadn't noticed us yet but I'm sure that when they did they were going to make a huge fuss about Roy being back even though I know they both already know. Roy told Ashlyn but considering Matt is her twin brother she doesn't like to lie to him or keep secrets from him so she blabs to him about everything.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here. The long lost brother and long lost brothers annoying bestfriend and. . . some guy." Daniel said from behind me. Daniel and Roy were brothers. Roy got the blue eyes and tan skin while Daniel got brown eyes, pale skin and dark hair. But still Daniels dark facade is what made him so sexy. He was around 5'11, skinny but strong, the funny guy and totally and completly over protective. Him and Ashlyn had been dating for about 4 years now and the asshole still hadn't proposed but he was still looking for the perfect ring. Once he took me out ring shopping and we spent the entire day looking for rings and he liked non of them. He could be such a girl.

"Nice choice in music. Animals by Neon Trees. Good choice." I said totally ignoring his rude and un-neccessary comment.

"Yeah I knew you like the song so I decided to play it from my favorite little sister." He said rubbing my head like one would do to a dog.

I wasn't actually related to anyone here but since I was the youngest girl in our group then I was basically everyones little sister, even Roy and he was just an hour older than me. 

"I'm your only little sister." I knew for a fact what he was going to say next.

"Oh contrair Miss Adam. For you see I have a little sister right here." He said throwing his arm around Roys shoulder and sqeezing the poor boy. I knew it! Every opportunity Daniel had to make fun of Roy he would take it. They were really close, even after their mother had made Roy move half way across the country from Chicago to Cali, they always stuck together when Roy was here. THey would tease each other and on occassions when Roy tried to be the funny guy and flirt with Ashlyn Daniel would throw his arm around he, kiss my cheek and tell Roy that if he kept messing with Ashlyn that he would lose his girlfriend. To this Roy always got really red. WE didn't like being called a couple because we were only bestfriends and sadly that was all we will ever be.

"You guys are idiots." Matt said walking up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on my chin. I only remebered Harry then and when I looked at him He was blushing deeply and looked like he was about to pounce on Matt. 

"Daniel this is my friend Harry. Harry this is Roy's brother and everyones biggest pain in this ass Daniel." I said pointing towards each other. Daniel let go of Roy and shook hands with HArry pulling him close to him to whisper something in the ohter boys ear, I didn't quite catch what Daniel told him but I did catch teh first few words. 'if you hurt her' 

Great. He's giving Harry the 'if you hurt her I'll cut off your balls and make you eat them' speech.

Harry's POV

Daniel gave me the 'if you hurt her I'll cut off your balls and feed them to you' speech. Grreat. For a girl that gets bullied at school she has alot of friends who like to take care of her. I wander if they know? They probably don't because if they did I am one hundered percent positive that they would have done something to fix the problem by now.