Chapter 14

Rebecca's POV

"Becca. We got new boys. They're your age." Daniel said walking past me towards the main part of the gym.

It had been three weeks since I passed out on Xander's apartment floor and had to spend two days in the hospital. It hadn't really been anything that serious. Well not to me at least. Everyone else was still treating me like a fragile piece of very expensive china. That day Harry had stayed with me at the hospital and Sam says that when they all came back in the morning me and Harry were all cuddled up on the bed. I don't really remember when we fell asleep but I do remember waking up in the middle of the night and Harry laying with me to try and calm me down.

John had stayed with me the last night there and he gave me the longest and most embarrassing sex talk anyone can ever have. He explained to me about things that I didn't even want to know existed. Like what the fuck is a rainbow kiss? He told me about that but never explained what the fuck it was, but the way he shivered made me think that I didn't want to know what it was anyway. He said that he was telling me about all this because he wanted me to be prepared if Harry ever tried anything with me, like having two guns and a switch blade wasn't going to protect me.

I walked through the hallways of the gym in a tank top that said 'sun's out guns out' in blod yellow letter, black Nike knit women's soccer pants, white Chuck Taylor and mmy hair in a messy bun. I had the  cresent moon gold necklace that my mom gave to me when I was born, the cresent moon silver ring Johnathan had giving to me for my sixteenth birthday and the bocing gloves gold necklace Roy had given to me as like a friendship necklace, you know how people had the little friendship necklace the said like 'best friend' of some shit, well me and Roy had this neckless. It's a pair of little golden boxing gloves on a thin golden chain. Roy's is the same except it's silver. Those three pieces of jewelery I never took of. Ever.

"Becca come meet the newbees." Matt said gesturing me over. I walked over to the three boys in all my sweaty glory. I had just finished with Alex in one of the private rooms. The guys had their back turned to me and when they turned around I lost my breath.

Harry's POV

"Hey Harry. Whats up man? I feel like I haven't seen you in weeks." Liam said walking towards me.

"It's because it has been weeks. And nothing I'm just heading ot the gym." I responded. I had talked to Matt and he had gotten Becca to train me. I wanted to fight again. I havent boxed in four years and I'm begining to miss it.

"You go to a gym? Since when?" Niall said walking out of the kitchen.

"I start today. I'm getting boxing lessons from Rebecca." They burst out laughing.

"She's better than you?" Liam said in bewteen laughter fits.

"She's better than half the guys in that gym. Pretty good trainer. Very paitent." I said grabbing my gym bag, iphone and car keys and heading towadrs the door.

"WAit WAit. We wanna go. If she's that good maybe we'll join too." They said.

"Okay well go get changed. I have to be there in fifteen minutes." They walked out of the living room and into their own rooms and less than two minutes later came back out wearing black tank tops and dark basketball short.

"Lets go." I said walking out the door. Liam closed and locked the door behind us and we got in my car.

"SO do you like this girl?" Niall asked from the back seat.

"Yeah I do, but I don't think she likes me very much." I said looking at him from the rear view mirrior and then back onto the road. 

"She has to. Who could resit the curls? No girl I know could restist those curls." Liam said reacing across the car and grabbed a piece of my hair. "They're irresistable." He laughed and pulled my hair.