Chapter 17

Rebecca's POV

"Wake up you lazy bum! Get up! Get up! Get up!!!" Some one scremed into my ear while jumping on my bed.

"Stop!" I shouted pulling the gun I keep under the pillow out. "Stop jumping or I'll shoot. I don't care who you are. Go away." I screamed. The person snatched the weapon out of my hand and began jumping again.

"Come on it's Friday. We have the dinner today. You get to suck face's with that boy with curly hair today." I shot up in bed as soon as the last sentence was finished.

"First of all his name is Harry adn second of all I'm not going to be sucking faces' with anyone." I finally get a good look at the stranger and realize it's none other than my brother and Alex.

"Good morning princess." Alex said walking towards me. My brother had been jumping on the bed. Alex just stood of in the corner looking amused. He walked next to me and gave me a kiss on the forehead before pushing my brother off the bed making him fall to teh floor with a loud thud.

"How did you sleep?" Alex asked helping me out of bed. He was always the nicest one.

"Fine." I said getting up and walking to the closet.

"Okay. I'm going to go get breakfast ready or when the two animals wake up." Alex said turning and walking to the door.

"Wait! Did you just call me an animal?" I ask.

"No but your brother dearest is. And so is Roy and the oh so lovely John." He said turnign around and giving me a cheeky smile.

"How did you get in the house?" Seriously. I thought it was only going to be me, Roy and John. Now becasue of Sage Johnathan also had to be here until he got his own place after graduation.

"I have a spare key. Just in case. You know the saying, better safe than sorry. Anyway I was the only one responcible enought for John to trust with a key to this place, other than you guys of course." Alex said before walking out and turning right, making his way down the hall.

"Okay well I'm gonna let you get changed. I'll tell you when we're leaving for school." Johnathan sadi getting up from the floor. Johnathan was a year older than me but mom decided to hold him back so we could start school together. He used to go to a different school but now since ROy came back and Xavier and JEremy are moving to my school then Johnathan though it was a good idea to help the boys keep an eye on his little sister.

"Okay." I said walking to the closet. I don't really know when he left but when I came out of the closet holding my clothes for the day he wasnt there. My outfit today consisted of black jeans witha long sleeve 'Ramones' shirt and my dark brown combat boots. I went into the bathroom and did my morning routine. After I came out I placed a flower crown on my dark wavy hair that I let fall down my shoulder in smooth waves. I added some mascara to make my blue eyes pop then a little lip balm. I grabbed my glasses and bag, making sure to stuff my gun in my boot and knife in bag I made my way downstairs for breakfast. When I got there all the boys were there. Harry, Liam, Niall, Roy, Jeremy, Xavier, Johnathan, John and Alex. Alex was infront of the stove making pancakes and the rest of the boys were laughing and eating. I watched as John passed three guns across the counter to Liam, Niall and Harry who took them gracefully and stuffed them in the waistband of their pants.

"Okay. Give them to me now. You're not ready for weapons that dangerous." I said walking up to the three boys and extending my hands. Everyone stopped their convesation to watch me scold John for giving the boys guns when they obviously weren't ready.

"But -"

"No buts. Cive them to me now. I'll let you carry switch blades but not guns. Not this early in your training." I cut Liam off before he could finish.

"fine. Here." Niall said passing over his gun.

"THank you." I said and turned to Xavier who threw a black switch blade at me. I gave it to Niall and he gave me a smile.

"Thanks." He said opening and opening the blade, trying to see how it worked.

"Now. Give me the gun." I extended my hand to Liam and he handed over the gun. I tossed the gun at Xavier and just like before he tossed me another switch blade. I handed the blade to Liam who, just like Niall, examined it.

"Thanks." He mumbled, completly engrossed in the blade at his hands.

"Harry. Please." I said walking towards him.

"Your gonna have to try harder than that." He stood from his chair and walked towards the other end of te kitchen.

"Harry give me the gun before you regret it." I said walking after him. He took the gun out from te waistband of his pants and pointed it at me. By now we had everyone's attention. The guys knew that the last person that had pointed a gun at me had ended up with a snapped neck.

"Your going to regret doing that." I ran towards him and twisted his arm, ripping the gun from his hand in the progress. I loaded an pointed the gun at his head as I kicked him, making him drop to his knees with te gun pointed directly to his head.

"Okay okay. I give up." he raised his hands in surrender.

"Don't ever test me like that again because next time I wont hesitate to shoot you." I dropped the gun and handed it back to John who was sandig behind me, ready to stop me from killing the boy.

"Bitch." Harry mumbled standin to his feet. I grappled the knife closest to me and thre it at him, pinning him to the wall. The knife had hit about an inch above his chest instead grabbing his shirt and pinning him to the wall. I walked back to him and remove the knife before returning it to Alex who had his hand extended, waiting for me to return the knife e had been using to cook.

"Okay guys break it up." Roy said walking up to me and pushing me towards a chair. "Now that serves all three of you as a lesson as to not to mess with her."

"Belive me, Harry is the only one stupid enough to contradict an assassin." Liam said pocketing his switch blade. Niall laughed and did the same. Harry just stood against the wall, afraid to move.

"Becca here has some serious anger issues. And when her people dont do things her way she snaps. The last person in our gang that didnt follow orders was killed and thts why shes the way she is. She says its her fault for lettin him go on the mission. But it wasnt her fault. He didnt listen to Becca when she told him to stay back and he got killed by a Mamba member." Roy explained. I hated the fact that he always had to tell people that story. Damien had died because I let him walk away, I should have held him back but I didnt and Sage's cousin, Rey, shot him right in the head. We did kill him but that wasnt going to bring Damien back.

Flashback

"Damien!" I screamed as I watched his body fall to the ground. Rey still held up the gun. I ran out from behind the building an into the dark alley. I kneeled down next to his lifeless body and cradled his body in my arms. I dot know for how long I cried but when I looked up again John, Roy and Matt were holding Rey.

"Kill him!" I snarled, not letting go of Damien's body.

"Becca-" Xander began from behind me. I snatched the gun out of his hand and stood, dropping Damien's body. I pointed the gun at Rey and without a moments hesitation, pulled the trigger hitting him right in the head.

Flashback end

"Wow." Was all Liam could say. Harry and Niall were sitting on the floor right infront of me hearing the story behind my anger towards people who dont follow orders. Damien would still be alive if he would have just stayed beging the building and let me do my job but he didnt and now he's dead.

"Breakfast is ready." Alex said trying to lighten the mood.

"Thank God." Roy, who was on the brink of tears, said. Him and Damien had been bestfriends since they were born, the were cousins. Damien would have been the same age as us right now but at the time he was just a sixteen year old kid. That had happened a years or so after I joined the gang.

"Okay guys. Eat quickly cause we gotta get to schoo in fifteen minutes." Johnathan said walking into the kitchen.

"Yay." I replied sarcastically. God how I hate school.

"I guess we all have a dark side." Harry whispered in my ear.

"We do. Now its my turn to figure out yours." I whispered back.