"_____? that sounds familiar."

•🌆•

Me, Honey Lemon, Wasabi, Fred, and Go go had just taken out a villain in the area recently, we decided to go to Burgerqueen to celebrate. We entered the Fast-food restaurant, which was surprisingly empty. Some days this place would be full at this hour.

We headed to the counter where Luka, the cashier, was. We started coming here once in a while, which Aunt Cass always had complained about after the place popped up.

"YOOOOO! I can't wait for some food! I. LOVE. Burgerqueen." Fred yelled at the top of his lungs, his noodle arms hanging high in the air.

"Can we please hurry up and go order?" Go go sighed and glanced at Fred, wishing to not be associated with him. She covered the side of her face with her hand.

"I can't believe what happened today!" I chuckled and turned to Honey Lemon.

"I know right!" She sighed and put a hand over her chest. "I'm exhausted."

"I'll find us somewhere to sit, I want the Big Queen Meal, no onions, no pickles, and the condiments on the side because I want to put them on evenly." Wasabi grabbed some napkins and walked to a table, frantically cleaning it before anyone else gets there.

I looked back at Luka and began telling her our orders.

"I'll get the Nuggets with a medium drink, a Big Queen Meal, also a medium, and... Uh..." I turned back to the others.

"I'll just get Nuggets too, with a large drink." Honey Lemon smiled.

"I'll have the Big Fish Sandwich! And a large drink!" Fred ordered, of course being loud as he always is, but Luka didn't mind. She served them rather often.

"I'll just get the Buffalo Chicken Fries. Medium." Go go mumbled, her arms crossed.

Luka tapped her kiosk and handed us our cups. "The total will be, $25.35."

"I'll pay." Honey lemon took out her wallet, and grabbed her credit card. She put it in the credit card reader. Go go elbowed Fred.

"Shouldn't you be paying, Mr. Fredrickson the Fourth—?" She laughed mockingly, blowing another bubble with her gum.

Fred gave her a playful glare, "Well FYI, for your information, I... don't have my wallet." He smiled and continued waiting innocently. The ravenette rolled her eyes in response.

"Who will it be under?" Luka said still tapping at the screen of the device.

"Honey Lemon."

Luka nodded. "It will be out in a few."

"Thank you."

Wasabi came back over to us and I handed him his cup. We left to the drink fountain and we all got our drinks. Wasabi led us to our newly cleaned table, I sat down first. After everyone got seated we just talked amongst ourselves. And after a few minutes,

"Order for....[Name]?" The other employee at the pick up counter called out."

'[Name]? Where do I know that name from..?'

At first I thought it was our order, so I was about to get up but then a guy with a [f/c] hoodie got up to grab the food. I sat back down and watched him and the girl have a small exchange, then he left to put his food on his table. After that he left again to get a drink.

I didn't realize that I was staring until Go go smacked my shoulder.

"What's up? Is there something wrong with that guy?"

I shook my head quickly. "No, no!"

Everyone was looking at me.

"O-of course not. I just recognized that name, reminded me of a friend I used to have when I was younger."

Everyone let out 'oh's' along with nodding, then they continued what they were doing. I glanced at him and saw he was looking at his phone, then he left.

Since he was wearing a hood I couldn't see his hair, but his eyes were [e/c] and he had a [s/c] tone of skin.

'He looks so familiar. Could it be? Well, it might be a coincidence.'

I snapped out of my thoughts after Go go told me that our food was ready. We got up and grabbed our food, then sat back down to eat.

Once we all finished it was already 3:00pm. Everyone thought it would be a good idea to go off home. We all said our goodbyes and parted our ways. As I walked I thought about that guy. I shook my head.

'Well either way we won't see each other again. Right?'