10.0

[name]'s POV:

I woke up from my small rest in Recovery Girl's office, when Midoriya was rolled in. 

"Oh my GOD, MIDORIYA, ARE YOU OKAY?"

Recovery Girl shot me a glare.

"Yeah, I'm fine [fake last name]-san. I don't mean to worry you." He then proceeded to pass out, which did not help my worries. 

"He's too out of energy, I can't do much healing on him. Poor boy."

An idea sparked in my mind, "What if I transfer him energy, so you can heal him from there?"

"You came in here for quirk overuse, do you really think I'm going to let you use it more?"

"Yes, because I am healed, and he needs it more than I do. I can just get Hitoshi to carry me home."

She sighed in defeat. She motioned for me to do it, "If you pass out, I'm not taking responsibility."

"Yeah, yeah." I let my hair and eyes turn orange, and place me hands on Midoriya's shoulders. I transferred most of my energy to him. I left myself enough to do basic human functions, and possibly make it back to the observation room. 

I took my hands off of him, and stepped back. "Okay, that should be enough for his arm and his minor injuries, too."

"Thank you, [name]-chan. You will become a great hero."

I nodded tiredly and made my way towards the door, my hands holding a couple of gummy candies. "Tell me if you need any help, okay? I'm always happy to be of use."

"Of course, now, shoo. Go back to class."

I made my way slowly through the hallways. I underestimated how much energy I really needed. I was on the verge of collapsing. I sunk to my knees.

"[name]-chan! Are you okay?" I heard the familiar voice of Mirio Togata. There were two sets of footsteps, so I knew that Tama-chan must also be with him. Two of the three friends other friends I originally had. 

"Oh, hi, Mirio-kun. Yeah, I'm fine. Hello, Tama-chan."

I heard a shaky 'hello' back.

"Why are you on the floor?"

"I transferred most of my energy to another classmate, so Recovery Girl could heal him. I underestimated how much energy I would need to get back to Training Ground Beta. I'm okay though."

I struggled to get back up.

"I'm sorry, [name]-chan, I have to do an important errand for our teacher, but I'm sure that Tamaki wouldn't mind carrying you back to your class."

"Uh, yeah."

"No, you don't have to-" I got scooped up by Mirio-kun and passed to Tama-chan. He was holding my bridal style. 

 I sighed as Mirio-kun ran off, "I'll tell our teacher where you went, Tamaki! I'll see you later."

When I looked back at Tamaki, he was shaking and bright red. "You don't have to do this, Tama-chan, I'll be fine. You can go back to class. I can tell I'm making you uncomfortable," I said softly.

"No- no, it's fine, [name]-chan. I might as well, English is pretty boring." He attempted to crack a joke, I laughed quietly. 

"Off to Training Ground Beta, my trusty steed!"

"Okay."

We maintained a steady conversation while he carried me. He was definitely the one I was most closet to, after Hitoshi.