Her Soul~ (Cross X Depressed!Reader Lemon?)

(Don't Play The Song Yet)

3rd Person P.O.V
"Hello! I'm Y/N! Care to make friends with me?" A little girl asked."S-sure" a tiny skeleton answered."So, what's your name?" The little girl asked."The name's Cross" the tiny skeleton answered."Oki!" the little girl said in happiness.
(4th Grade)
"H-hey...Y/N?" A skeleton asked."Yes, Cross?" A girl said as she turn her head to the skeleton."I...I need to...move away" the skeleton said. The girl gasp in shock an started to cry. The skeleton hugged the girl to make her feel better."No no no no no no no no! Please! Don't move away!" The little girl cried as she burried her face into the skeleton's chest(?)."I'm sorry... But I promise I will come back..." The skeleton said as he rubbed the girl's back."O-okay...." The ittle girl said as she let the skeleton go."G-goodbye.." she said as she wiped her tears."B-bye" the skeleton said before going to the train station.
(At home)
"Hey, mistake! Go and clean the house" a drunk man yelled."Yes, master" the little girl said, almost sounded emotionless."Hey disgrace!" a woman said as she punched the girl's face. The little girl just went to her room ad cried for hours. I should just run away from this life... the girl thought. She packed her stuff and ran away from her house. Then, she fell down and fainted. When she woke up, she is in a hospital. The drunk man who aren't drunk at that time hugged her. Several days after that, the man and woman treated her the same. Just ike before the scene happened.
(End Of Backstory)

Y/N POV
I woke up and picked up my phone just to see that I am almkst late to school. Hmm, should I go to school? I mean, it's not like I care about school. I will just stay at home I thought and put my phone on the table. I went to the bathroom and took a quick bath. After the bath,I checked my phone and started to listened to my favorite song.
(Play The Song)

Lacking Enthusiasm,Pulling Pranks,
Crying for nothing,Anything that it would take,
For you to notice,No one's here with me,
But it almost like we're stuck in honey,

When it comes to you,And to even you,
It's pretty clear that,I'm useless to the two of you,
Why should I stay here?What purpose do I have?
Time to play a game and keave where I'm at,

So,Come now, Come now,Walk along with me,
Clap your hands and follow,Latata~,
That's enough,I want you all to leave,
Today just ike everyday,
I'm an unwanted child,

I had a dream that,Everything was bright
But when I woke up, Everything is in black and white,
Why can't they see that,I'm. Torn. In. Two?!
As that voice sings out a light-hearted tune,

So,Later, Later,When the sun has set,
Everybody's coming,Latata~
Perfect,Perfect, If you Envious,
Dancing along happily,
without a clue what's to be,

One, two, three, four, Let's play hide and seek,
Hiro-kun, Haru-chan, Where could you be?,
Tag, you're it, We're out of breath, And running,
Just us three,
Suddenly,You reach and caught me,

So,Cone now,Come now,Walk along with me,
Clap your hands and follow,Latata~
Step on forward,As you're trembling,
With a quiet "Bye Bye",

Oh,My love,My love,Come on back to me,
Reaching out,I touch it and it stings,
Opening my eyes,I finally see,
From today until the end,
We'll play together again...

Why must they leave me?! They acted like I am invisible and when I'm gone, they search for me...then acted like nothing happened! I thought as the song ended. I looked at my texts and saw a stranger texting me.

S:Hey...
Me:Um hey?
S: You're Y/N... right?
Me:Uhh, yeah, why?
S:Meet me at the park...tonight
Me:Which one?
S:(facepalm) the one in Cherry Streets
Me:Uhh, why should I do that?
S:(triggered) JUST COME AND STOP ASKING QUESTIONS!
Me:Okay,okay! You don't need to do that!
S:(sigh)

(Stranger Has Left)

I sighed and took my jacket,phone,earphone,some chocolate and some more stuff. I look at the time and realize it isn't night yet so I wait and played my favorite song in repeat.

(Time Skip Brought By Lazy Author-Chan)

I looked at the time and it was 10:00 p.m so I wwnt to the park. I saw a person or a..... skeleton? "Um,hey,are you the creepy stranger that wanted me to come here?" I asked sarcasticly."Oh,you must be Y/N. Yes I wanted you to be here but no,I am not a creepy stranger. I am quite known here" he answered."Yea,yea, so what do you want from me?" I asked as I rolled my eyes and put my hand on my hips."Come with me...oh and anyway,my name's Cross not Stranger,ok?" he said with a phone on his hand. So I am guessing that's his phone. We walked for so long and finally we arrived at a house,maybe his house? "We're here" he said."Finally! Jesus! My feet is almost broken!" I screamed (kinda) in relief." Well let's get in..." he said and hand me a chocolate cake and damn! I Am Hungry!

Cross P.O.V
I saw Y/N ate the chocolate cake and she got fosting all over her face. I giggled and shake my head."You got frosting all over you!" I said and laughed."She looked in a mirror and blushed. She then joined me and laughed as well. I licked the frosting on her face and she started to blushed deep red."H-hey! Wh-what are you doing?!"she exclaimed." I was just cleaning you! Not that frosting but your virginity~" I said with a smirk on my face and started to licked her neck.

(WARNING:CRINGEY LEMON STARTS HERE!)

"Ahh~ n-no you didn't,there is still a lot in me! So,clean it,please~" she moaned. I picked her up to my bedroom and put her. I started to undo my pants,showing my large dick to her."Suck it" I said,shoving my large dick in her mouth."Mmm~" she moaned and started sucking it."More~" she moaned."As you pleased~" I get undress and let her suck my dick."F-fuck me~" she moaned and get undress,only leaving her bra and undies."What is that?~" I said with a smirk on my face."G-get it in me~" she moaned for more." Okay,but tell me when to sto-" she cut me off."JUST FUCK ME ALREADY!" she screamed and I did it.I then undo her bra and undies.I threw it away and started to give her a french kiss. I licked every single inch and explore more. We broke the kiss,leaving a trail of saliva."M-master!~ I want more~!" she moaned. I shoved my dick in her butt and started it." Ahh~ M-more~! I want more~!" she moaned. We did this all night and eventually fell asleep." How do you know me?" she mumbled." Don't you remember our friendship before?" I asked. "Cross... you..." She said in unbelieved."I told you I would be back" I said as I kissed her forehead."I love you" she mumbled as she fell asleep in my hug."Love you too, my cutie" I said as I fall asleep.

Hello! This is a request from my friend! (_Shipping_Addict_) Go and read her books too! And sorry for the crappy lemon.I am not really good on doing lemons. Anyway,love y'all! Bye,my stars!