chapter one | two months pregnant

- BABYLOVES -

life since him has been difficult. life since finding out i'm pregnant has been difficult. it's been two months since jack and i had broken up, one week since i found out i'm pregnant. moving on is hard to do, i'd met jack when i was fifteen, and i'd been with him for three years until we broke up. being eighteen and pregnant, living alone and having a small friend group is all around horrible. i lay on the queen bed inside my large los angeles apartment, scrolling through jack's instagram. i feel crazy. when my phone begins ringing, i press the green button answering the call.

"hey, stass. what's up?"

"babe, don't freak. but, jack is with madison." madison fucking beer.

"huh, some friend she is. whatever. thanks for letting me know..." i sigh, feeling the tightness in my throat growing stronger.

"of course babe. i'll pick you up at eight for your appointment." i thank her, ending the call and throwing my phone to the end of the bed.

the millions of followers i have have been freaking out lately, thank you kim for getting your sex tape leaked. i've wanted to keep my pregnancy a secret, seeing as i'm only eighteen and single. if i'm out in public, a baggy t-shirt or a hoodie, even though i'm barely showing.

as i continued to scroll through instagram, i saw more and more photos of jack and madison on my timeline. the sad feeling in my stomach grew stronger as i stared the photos longer. we've only been broken up for two months, we'd been together for four years. did our relationship mean nothing to him? did he ever really, truly love me the way i loved him?

-

jackgilinsky love of my life

madisonbeer love you, baby

username she's no ashlyn, and she never will be. and that's on period

username1 ashlyn > madison

username2 jashlyn > jadison

jackgilinsky madisonbeer the love of my life, forever