Teddy Duchamp requested

Requested by  Squish98

Ughh what did I get myself into?!

Little recap: My amazing friend Vern ( noted the sarcasm ) had the idea of going on an adventure with all of us to try to find a body. I eventually wasn't really going for it but my  twin brother, Chris convinced me. Now we were in front of some kind of polluted kind looking lake trying to find a solution to how to to get over it.

Present (my I don't really remember who did what so bare me with it )

I glanced over to my friend Gordie, who took a tree branch and drown it into the lake to see how deep it was.

-'' look, it isn't that deep, we are able to walk over it'' Gordie mentioned. The others nodded at his point while I looked at the lake suspicious....there's something wrong 

I don't know if it was my gut feeling trying to save me or whatever, I just shrugged off the feeling and joined the others. As we only took about 3 steps, we soon noticed that the lake was deep, compared to what Gordie said previously. I glared at him while he put his hands in surrender. Soon enough, we just played around in the water for a few minutes then walked off.

When we got out of the water, we were all piled on top of each other when my other friend Teddy, well more like my secret crush that nobody knows of, not even Vern who is my closest friend of them all, noticed and point out something on Vern's neck. At first, he didn't believe, but me, Chris and Gordie confirmed what Teddy said.

-'' LEECHES!!!'' We all screamed, kind of scared of our lives. At that moment, we didn't think with our head, we were all getting rid of our clothes. I quickly put out the leeches that I could see and I felt hands on my back..it was Teddy helping me getting rid of them. As we were down, I caught Teddy looking me up and down, and I realized that I was half-naked. Me and him were pretty close from each other.

Teddy lean in and placed his lips, not caring that Chris was sending him evil glares, but anyway I knew Chris wouldn't interrupted us because he knew I would snap at him. As we kissed, I heard gasps and something or should I say someone fall on the ground.

-'' Umh Hannah would you like to go on a date with me?'' Teddy asked rather shy. Obviously, I accepted and we went over to a passed out Gordie.

I can't believed I kissed Teddy..