Corey Haim

Y/b/n = your brother's name

Y/S/n= your sister's name

__________

Imagine: 

Your boyfriend, Corey, meeting your parents for the first time .

For the first time, your boyfriend of 5 months, Corey, was finally meeting your parents for the first time

For the first time, your boyfriend of 5 months, Corey, was finally meeting your parents for the first time. You were a little nervous of how the dinner will go. Y/b/n reassured you that everything will go as you want.

-'' You sure about that? '' You asked, pessimistic.

-''Yes I am, you don't need to worry about mom, she will just try to embarrassed you a little and dad...well you should be worried about him'' he said a with a smirk. 

You playfully hit him in the chest. As a matter of fact, he is right. Your dad is quite overprotective when it comes to y/b/n, y/s/n and you the most since you are the youngest. Y/b/n is the oldest being 20, y/s/n being 18 and you 16. You were worried that your dad will start the questioning and the lecture about « if you hurt her, I will hunt you down and break you » and that's what he did for your sister when she found out her boyfriend was cheating on her, but now she's happy, being single and live life to the fullest. You came back of your thoughts to see that your brother already went to his friend's house and hearing a knock.  You ran downstairs to only met eyes with Corey.

-'' Hi, you must be Corey? '' Your mom asked.

-'' yes ma'am '' he responded.

-''Oh please call me y/m/n '' your mother said as she gave him a hug. He returned it back and you smiled at the thought of him being in your family. You walked up to him to give him a peck on his lips, only to regret not having a longer kiss,  his lips were a drug and you were addicted, but since you were shy about your dad's reaction to you and Corey showing PDA you gave a peck. You backed up and see your dad, greeting Corey with a serious look.

You went on the dinner and mostly your dad kept asking questions about him.

-'' So Corey, why do you like my daughter ''? your dad said. That was the question that triggered you the most and obviously he needed to ask that specific question but still you weren't prepared. 

'' Well Mr. y/l/n, first of all I don't like her. Nor do I love her. I'm in love with her. I don't know how to explain what I feel but all I know is my love towards her is big. I love how she caring in front of people and how she can stand up for people, even those that she does not know. She is sweet, adorable, totally badass, smart, kind and goofy. That's what make me fall in love with her''. 

You, your dad and your mom were speechless and kept for almost 2 minutes your eyes widen and your mouths. Your mom and you had tears in your eyes and your dad was smiling so much. You couldn't help, you pull Corey into a kiss. At this moment, you knew that Corey was the one for you.

The dinner went perfectly. Your parents approve of your relationship and your dad and Corey became great friends and treat him like a son, same for your mom.

Cringe sorry I'm bad oops

EDITED