Ted ''Theodore'' Logan

Awwwn he's such a cutie !!!!

——-

The whole class was now laughing their whole ass and I just kept smirking

The whole class was now laughing their whole ass and I just kept smirking. I knew that my boyfriend, Ted, didn't say that on purpose. Compare to me who succeed in history, Ted was failing this class, same as my best friend, Bill.

-''That's ....incorrect Mr. Logan '' our teacher said with an annoying tone. I was a little sad tho about Ted's situation, with his father always putting him down and him failing classes, I couldn't handle it anymore. I needed to help both Ted and Bill.

As the bell rings, I went immediately towards him, seeing that he doesn't have his usual goofy smile that always melt my heart. Instead, it's replace with a sad look. I could see that he was hurt through his beautiful puppy chocolate eyes.

-''Hey hey babe, it's gonna be alright '' I said, cupping his face with my hands. Now I could see tears threatening to fall from his face. Oh no,no,no, I thought to myself . When Ted is crying, I also cry because I want to share his pain.I love him to death and I promised to myself  I will never ever leave him and always make him smile and be happy, like he always is.

-'' I'm a failure and will always remain that '' he mumbled while sobbing. I pulled him closer to me. I couldn't bear seeing him like that. He is too pure to be in pain. In my eyes, he deserves the world, same for Bill.

-'' Ted Theodore Logan, YOU ARE NOT a failure and will never be one. Baby I believe in you and I know you will succeed in everything you do. I will help you  get better notes, okay? And next time you say you are a failure, I will kill you, no joke'' I said the last part with a playful voice. Now I could see him grin. Yes!!!

-''You love me too much to kill me'' Ted said with now a smile. ''Yeah you're right, I love you so damn much '' I said then right after I gave him a quick kiss knowing that it's been 5 minutes we were still in class. 

-'' Let's found Bill and the both of you will come to my house to start? '' I concluded. ''Yes let's go!!!'', Ted said, wrapping an arm around my waist. 

Later on, we found Bill but not alone. He was making out with my best friend. Me and Ted always knew they will ended up together, it was like they were destined to be together, like me and Ted. 

-''We should leave them alone no? '' I whispered in Ted's ear. He nodded and we decided to leave. '' I will tutor him tomorrow then ''  I thought to myself before having a daring smirk knowing that I will tease y/bff/n tomorrow about it.

It was 16h09 pm when we stepped in my house. My parents were here and obviously they immediately pulled Ted in a hug. Him and my parents have a beautiful relationship and I'm glad to see that. Sometimes I really feel like they love him more than me haha. We headed to my room and immediately start.

4 hours had passed and my parents were gone for their date night, leaving some money and food. I was impressed of how far Ted has come in only one night. Maybe it was just the explanations  of the teacher that make him almost fail who knows ?

-'' yesss, Ted you did it, I'm so proud of you !!!''I said giving him a bear hug. 

'' Thanks to you, I wouldn't have been able to do it without you. I love you !'' I kissed him real quick before changing in my pjs and him in his since he was going to spend the night here.

I went out of the bathroom to only see a shirtless Ted with only his boxers. But in Ted's eyes, I could see something had change. His eyes were darker and bigger like if it was dilated. I could also see him lick and bite his lips. UGHH can you stop this, that's turning me on so bad, I thought to myself. Soon, I discover why he was like this. I was only wearing some black silk shorts with a red bra, exposing perfectly my chest.

-'' Damn, I can't believe that  bodacious babe is all mine '' he said while biting his lips lightly. -'' I can't belive YOU are mine '' I said putting myself on top of him. He started to kiss me passionately, like he was waiting for that since forever. That soon lead in a full makeout session and led to another thing but I don't need to say more, you already know what it is right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ughhh I'm in love with Ted and I can't believe there will be a third one to this movie, I can't wait!!!!!

Vote and comment!!!

EDITED