Benny Rodriguez

For the whole summer, I would have to spend it with no other then my best friend, also known as my big brother, Sean. Don't get me wrong, I love him so much and I know he loves me too but sometimes he can be annoying, but I know that this summer will be the best ever. 

Sean moved in San Fernando Valley a few months ago. It was kind of his birthday gift since he turned 19 and it was his dream to live on his own. He offered me to spend the summer with him while our parents were on a work trip in New York. 

It's a been a week since I settle down here and honestly it's boring as hell. I thought that Sean would entertain me but he just go hangout with his friends so I pretty much stay alone. Since I didn't really check out the neighbourhood, I decided to walk around. I putted on some grey joggings pants with a white tank top and my white nike shoes. As I go out of the house, I saw some pretty good-looking guy, pretty much around my age and looks like an Hispanic boy with mesmerizing hazel eyes that could see through your soul. I don't know why but he looks familiar like I know him. I shrugged it off and went out to buy myself an ice cream.

As I enter the ice cream shop, I see the same guy from earlier that I found cute. We make eye contact and his eyes grew widely. He came to me with the biggest smile ever.

-'' Y/n hey do you remember me?'' He asked.

-''Benny??!''

It then later  came on my mind that I really did know him. That guy is Benny, my best friend from our previous town. We would always hang out and play baseball since we were obsessed with this sport. I also remember that we were each other first kiss but it was stupid and we were just 10. But damn he had a realll glo up, I'm pretty sure he has a girlfriend now.

-''Oh my god, it's been so long!! I missed you so much''

-''Yeah same, but what are you doing here'' he said. Well I am spending the summer at my brother's house.

-'' Oh nice, if you want we could hang out and play baseball like old time ?''

-''Yeah sounds good'' I said pretty excited

After we payed and ate our ice creams, we went over to a sandlot and since there was nobody, we enjoyed each other by passing the ball between us. It was night so we decided first to stop by my house to let know my brother that I would sleep over at Benny's house. Since Sean knew who was Benny, he was okay with it and I went to take a quick shower and change my clothes since they were covered with sand and already put on my pjs. For the whole night we joked, laughed until we cried, eating junk food and finally we were having a sleepless night.

It was refreshing to be with him, my best friend that I known my whole life, who could understand me and be weird like me. Sometimes I was sad just thinking the summer would be over so it would have mean I had to leave but something happen. Apparently my parents were arrested for murder, kidnapping and sealing drugs so they would have to spend 20 years in jail. Yes I was sad, same for Sean but i was happy that I needed to live with Sean so I could see Benny again. Little did I know I was falling and falling really hard for Benny.

I was falling hard for my best friend...

IM SORRY ITS SHITTY ASF I HOPE U ENJOY THO!!! Ok but like ik the parents being arrested and blabla is stupid lmfao