Chapter 1 - Blurred

________________________
~•~•~ Saint's POV ~•~•~
_________________________

When Tonam sent me an address with a caption "New Fun", I grab my keys and hurried out. I arrived at the location with my Ducati motorcycle in less than 20 minutes.

" Se7en "
I wonder what kind of crazy bar this is?

When I entered the bar I saw Tonam standing on top of a stool waving at me. I laugh when I saw the bartender pulling him to get down making the drink on his hand spill all over the bartenders face.

"Are you drunk already?" I said laughing as I watch him do a weird sexy dance with the girl beside him.

He gave me a crazy smirk then waved at the bartender.
"P' give him your famous " 7 shots of hell" and a bottle of beer?"

It made one of my eyebrows raised. 7 shots of hell sound scary.
"I'm not gonna die after drinking that?" I asked joking

The bartender laid out 7 shot glass with different colored liquid in each one. He set them on fire then placed the beer bottle next to the 7th shot glass. I was instructed to drink all quickly one after the other without stop and finished it with the bottle of beer.

I tried it. One-shot after the other felt like torture, every shot burns my throat and it intensified on every shot. I gulped down the bottle of beer and asked the bartender of a second one.

I kicked Tonam's leg after.
"Shit Tonam! What was that? It tasted like poison!" I shouted

Tonam burst laughing
"I'm glad you liked it! Are you ready for the next round?" He asked rubbing his hands together then giving me an evil smile.

He called the bartender again and whispered something. The bartender gave him a confused look then nodded.

Tonam's probably scamming something crazy and it's making me feel nervous.

"Tadaahh... " My sweet kind of torture, The 7 Deadly Jellies" Challenge!" Tonam said presenting the shots being arranged in front of me.

The long weird name is making me more nervous than I already am.
"What's with this bar and the number 7?" I asked laughing trying to how scared I am to try it.

7 shot glass, with probably liquor, flavored jelly with a small piece of fruit in each of them. Besides, the 7th shot glass is a small glass of milk and an empty ice bucket.

I tried it and it definitely gives justice to its name. This was ten times worse than the first set! With every shot, I felt like puking... I can almost feel my eyes teared up on the final shot. The milk at the end didn't help but made it worst I think I puked in my mouth and swallowed it again. I grab a bottle of beer from a stranger watching my show. I feel it already, the alcohol in my system is starting to cloud my brain.

I saw Tonam laughing uncontrollably.
"Damn you, I thought I was going to die!" I shouted.

I was surprised when the bartender brought a polaroid camera and asked to take my picture. Apparently, I was the first one to finish the challenge without puking. Then the bartender whispered that it was supposed to be beer at the end but this crazy Tonam replaced it with sour milk.

"Asshole!" I said glaring at Tonam

******

I don't know the exact moment when Tonam magically disappears but I'm already used to him leaving with some random girl so I didn't bother to look for him. I walked to my motorcycle trying my best not to trip. I stood in front of it trying to keep my balance for a few minutes.