Chapter 5- Surprises

Bella POV:

Hope and Scorpius had been at Hogwarts for over a month now, and I was worrying less and less as the days passed. I was sitting on the couch next to Draco. "I'm glad you took the day off today," I said lovingly, staring up at him. "I am, too," Draco replied, leaning down and kissing me gently. "I'm not like my father, working every single day, obsessed with money. We've got plenty already."

"Speaking of money," I said cautiously, "Hannah and Alison are kinda slowly going broke-"

"Yes, Bella, love. We can give them some-"

"Oh, Draco, thank you so much! I love you!" I exclaimed.

"I'll send an owl to Gringotts right now. What's Hannah's vault number?"

"369. Thank you, Draco," I said.

"We've got plenty of money to spare. I love you," Draco replied, then there was a loud POP. Scorpius appeared behind Draco and I screamed. "Bella, what's wrong?" Draco panicked, and I pointed at Scorpius.

"Mother, Father, I'm here by accident. I didn't mean to come here. I found Hope's and Nelly's box, and I undid the clasps and I came here," Scorpius hurriedly explained.

"YOU BETTER GET BACK AT HOGWARTS, MISTER, OR ELSE THERE WILL BE TROUBLE WHEN YOU COME BACK FOR CHRISTMAS, YOUNG MAN!!" I yelled. "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING, TAKING HOPE'S AND NATALIE'S BOX! YOU KNOW THEY HAVE MAGICAL STUFF THAT CAN BE DANGEROUS IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT!" Scorpius looked sheepish and hung his head.

"Isabelle, calm down," Draco said sternly. "Now, Scorpius. We will deal with you when you get home for Christmas," Draco carried on, "Now, if we find out that you do something like this again then there will be much worse consequences. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Father, Mother. I understand," Scorpius said quietly.

"Now, young man," I said sternly, calmed down enough, "Get back to Hogwarts right now."

"Yes, Mother. I love you," Scorpius said before he opened the box clasps. There was a loud POP and a puff of smoke then he was gone. "He's going to be in so much trouble when he gets back. And Hope as well. She knows not to take that stuff out," I said with narrowed eyes. "He nearly gave me a heart attack. Now, I am going to write him a Howler so it will reach Hogwarts for the morning post. Then he will most certainly regret that and be ashamed," I said smugly.

"You're diabolical," Draco said, shaking his head as I walked to my office.

Hannah POV:

"Alison, did you add money to our vault?" I had just gotten a letter from Gringotts saying our money had gone through. What money? We don't have any. "Wasn't me!" Alison called from the kitchen. I sighed and decided to write Bella an owl. Bella replied to me that she had sent Scorpius a Howler.
I decide to write Natalie to see what she has in this. She was sorted to Slytherin, which came as quite a shock to both Alison and I but it is what it is. "Hannah, did Waverley send an owl to you?" Alison called from the kitchen. Waverley owns an ice cream shop in Diagon Alley, and I happen to be a good friend willing to work when she hasn't got enough workers. "What for?" I call back. My actual job as an Unspeakable doesn't take to much of my time unless we have any good leads to a new love potion. I work in the Department of Mysteries in the Love Chamber and as an Unspeakable, I can't really talk too much about my job. Alison, on the other hand, is a quidditch player yet quidditch players don't seem to make to much money. "She had your pay for the last time you did her a favour." I walked into the kitchen to see what Alison was cooking (stir-fry,) and she was also listening to some music by a band I didn't know. "Maybe that's the money that got put in our vault, and what's this band?" 'Here comes the sun (do do do do) here comes the sun and I say it's all right.' 

"They are called The Beatles, and they're a very popular Muggle band and I like it." Alison changed the song with a flick of a wand and grabbed my hands. A new tune started. 'Oh yeah, I'll tell you something I think you'll understand when I say that something: I wanna hold your hand! I wanna hold your hand!' Alison sang along, swinging me around and causing me to laugh." Oh Al," I say, feeling as buoyant as ever. "I really do love you."