Chapter 2- Platform 9 ¾

HOPE POV:

"Scorpius! Where did you put my trunk!" I yelled from the staircase landing. "Mother! Scorpius took my trunk somewhere! Father!" Father appeared behind me. 

"He brought it down to the car for you," Father said in response to my cries. "Now it's time to bring you down to the limo as well. Your mother and I are looking forward to going to the station. We haven't been there in over ten years," Father murmured in my ear, then swept me up into his arms.

"Hope, I took your trunk down to the limo already for you," Scorpius called from the bottom of the stairs.

"Yes! I know! Father's already told me!" I yelled back. Father took me down to the front steps where Mother was waiting, telling Scorpius off for something. "You know better, Scorpius. Now go and get Hope's trunk," she scolded. Once Scorpius left, Mother said, "Scorpius took Bella's trunk and put it in the broom shed."

"I'm just saying, Mother, Father, that Scorpius and I have had a war going on for three years now. How have you only just started noticing it?" 

"YOU HAVE?!" Mother shrieked. "IF I HAD KNOWN ABOUT THIS SOONER I WOULD'VE STOPPED IT!"

"Isabelle, calm down. You sound like my mother. And that is nearly impossible because she is the most overprotective person in the world," Father soothed. "I'm sure it's nothing dangerous." I was glad he was carrying me, because I had a huge smirk on my face from the thoughts of what I've done to Scorpius. "I've got it!" Scorpius called from around the corner of our manor. "Can you levitate it, please? It's quite heavy. What did you put in here, Hope?"

NATALIE POV: 

My name is Natalie Porter, but my friends call me Nelly for short. I like it better that way, Natalie is such an old boring name, I hate it! My parents obviously had no idea how to name me, maybe that's just what happens when both your parents are your mum. At least they do have a clue with their jobs, that way we have enough money to send me off to Hogwarts. I am very excited for Hogwarts, wouldn't anyone? My first mum who I call Mother was a Gryffindor, but my second mum who I refer to as Maman was a Ravenclaw, so I am still unsure of what house I want to be in. I have been told you put on a hat and it tells you the house your best in, so I think I'll just let the hat decide. On the other hand, my best friend, Hope, wants to be in Gryffindor. Her mother was in Gryffindor and was best friends with my Maman, but her dad was in Slytherin. No one really wants to be in Slytherin, of course, it would be because of all the evil that leaves Hogwarts from that house, but to be honest I think it's not the house that's bad but just the series of people that have been in it. "Nelly dear, we are leaving, have you got your trunk?" Maman called from downstairs.

Leaping up from my bed that I had previously been lying on, I tug my trunk down the hall until I get to the stairs where Maman is waiting for me. Her messy ginger ponytail looks very much like mine as she levitates my trunk and I run down the stairs. "Where's Mother?" I ask Maman after skipping down the stairs. "She had a last-minute Holyhead Harpies training, and are you ready? We're going to apparate." I noticed for the first time how tired Maman looks. "Are you okay, Maman?" I ask. She nods and holds onto my hand. As we spin I begin to feel sick like I always do when I apparate. Luckily, just as quickly as it had started it finished and we arrived at King's Cross Station. Bustling people walked everywhere. "Where do we go now?" I had never actually been to Platform 9¾ and as I looked around hopefully all I could see was 9 and 10. "See that wall there? We run at it." Maman grabbed my arm and tugged me along towards the wall. Maman is quite fast, but I manage to keep up. Just as we get to the wall I close my eyes in terror, and when I open them, we seem to be on the other side of the wall. The hubbub of witches and wizards that are young and old fill my surroundings. "Wow!" I gasp in delight, quickly turning my head when I hear a loud train whistle.  "Wow is right, lovely, your Mother and I will send an owl. Be sure to enjoy yourself, I know you don't care what house you're in, so I don't need to give you luck with that, but just have fun ok? We are proud of you no matter what," Maman crouched down beside me and kissed my cheek as she always did before passing me my trunk and pushing me towards the train.