Chapter 1- Dreams

BELLA POV:

"Aunt Cissy, we have something to tell you," Bella said, sitting down across from Narcissa and pulling Draco down next to her. "Now Mother, please don't get mad at us, or freak out," Draco added, taking Bella's hand. "Oh My God! You're pregnant, aren't you?!" Narcissa yelled, jumping up from her seat. "How could you both be so stupid and idiotic to do that?! And to make things worse, you're only fourteen! I knew it was a bad idea to take in a girl who wasn't related to you as a sibling! Once your father hears about this-"

"Mother, I told you to not freak out," Draco cut through, "Bella is not pregnant. We have something much less, erm, intimidating than that to tell you."

"Auntie, sit back down, and calm down. I assure you I am not pregnant. I wouldn't be as stupid to do that, but I think Draco might be," Bella said, smiling fondly at Draco. "Um, I-we," Bella stuttered, starting to panic. "Mother, Bella and I, we-we"

"Draco and I are dating," Bella quickly shot out.

"Oh, well, that's not too bad, is it?" Aunt Cissy said.

"What about us?" Bella murmured back, panicking. "You're breaking up with me, aren't you?"

"Well, I don't know anymore," Draco said dully.

"What do you mean, you don't know anymore?!" Bella shrieked, taken by surprise, even though she knew it was coming.

"I want to break up with you one minute, then the next I'm like, 'No, I've waited for years for this to happen,' and I'm just really confused!" Draco exclaimed, throwing his hands up in the air.

"Please," Bella whispered, "It's Ava, isn't it? She's influencing you. If she is, just say it, and I'll fix this whole thing," desperation taking over.

"No, it isn't. She helped me to get you. But, to be honest, she is being a little controlling," Draco said sheepishly. "But why were you avoiding me today?" he asked.

"At the feast, I saw you hug her. I know she's my half-sister, and your cousin, but I really don't care. You are mine, only mine, you said so in the holidays. My rose tattoo that you gave me showed me that this was going to happen. What's going on, Draco? What's happening?" Bella's voice grew a few octaves higher with worry.

"I think that we should take a break from each other. We aren't breaking up, we're just on a break. I'll find someone else to sit next to in lessons-"

"It better not be Ava," Bella cut through with narrowed eyes.

"It won't be. I won't wake you up at five in the morning, or any of that nonsense. Maybe before the Christmas holidays, we can carry on as usual, but taking it slower. I also won't be hanging out with you, Hannah, Hermione, Harry and Weasley anymore until we get back together," Draco carried on.

"No, please, Draco," Bella whimpered, "I love you. I want you to stay."

The dreams came faster, and worse, all about losing Draco. They blurred all together into one huge whirlpool of terror of losing Draco. Bella sat up in bed, drenched in sweat. She looked over at Draco, who was starting to stir. "Hey, love," Draco said sleepily. "What's wrong?" Draco asked, seeing the panicked look on Bella's face. "Did you have a nightmare?"

"Yeah, the worst sort. The ones about losing you. I've been having them lately. They're all memories, going slowly at first, then getting faster, and then they all spin together into a whirlpool, sucking me in," Bella said, terrified. "It's alright. I'll never leave you," Draco said, leaning his forehead on Bella's shoulder.

"You've said that before, and remember what happened in our second year? Third, fourth, fifth and sixth? I know it was all Ava, but still. Our first and seventh year were the only ones at Hogwarts I was sure I had you."

"I know," Draco said, ashamed. "I'm sorry, love. Look at where we are now. Our kids are going to Hogwarts in the morning. And you're turning thirty-two in November. I love you, love," Draco said gently.

"I've forgiven you a long time ago, Draco. God, don't remind me. I'm getting old. I love you, too," Bella laughed. Draco pushed Bella against the pillows and rolled on top of her. "But the question is, will you forgive me for this?" Draco said into Bella's lips.

HANNAH POV:

"Hannah! Hannah, come back!" I had run as fast as my eighteen-year-old -legs would take me. Oh, how embarrassing. I thought maybe, just maybe if I asked her now that it would numb the embarrassment knowing I would be leaving Hogwarts for the final time first thing tomorrow. It didn't. It's starting to rain, I can feel it as I run across the Hogwarts ground, far, far, far away from Alison Baker. "Hannah! Stop, please!" I wouldn't stop for anything. Why did life have to be so difficult? First telling Harry that he's my brother, second deciding to keep it a secret forever and never talk again for the safety of us both and our family, and now this. Being a lesbian and liking the smexiest girl in Gryffindor. "Hannah! You didn't wait for me to finish!" The yells from Alison followed behind me, just because she's captain of the Gryffindor quidditch team doesn't mean she can catch me. Of course, I didn't need her to finish. I know the answer clear enough. "Hannah, please! I love you!" I stop, and my breath catches. I turn around and Alison has stopped, too. She's drenched, standing in the rain and looking at me with a look I can't read. "You-you do?" I ask quietly.

Gasping I sit up in my bed, for a moment I am confused as to where I am but then I remember. Beside me, Alison is sleeping soundly, tangled in linen. I sigh and lie down, just remembering. "Hannah? Are you awake?" Alison rolls over and hugs me. "Don't worry just go to sleep, Al." She hums sleepily and drifts off to sleep, letting her eyelids droop. "Ok Hannah, you know Nelly goes to Hogwarts tomorrow, it's a shame I can't go, tell her I'm proud will you..." Alison yawned and hugged me lovingly.