I'm Not Jimin

Donuts. Yes, Jimin was excited for the cafe date he had with Yoongi, but he absolutely loved donuts. It was simply a plus for him. He was counting down the seconds of his last class of the day, so he could leave and meet his boyfriend. Oh his boyfriend. Jimin was so happy to be with Yoongi. It felt as if his life was whole. Simply being in the presence of Yoongi made the boy smile.
Finally, class was dismissed, and there he was, Yoongi leaning against the wall outside his lecture. "Hey Jiminie." Yoongi says, looking up from his phone. Jimin ran up to him, and gives his a tight hug.
"Hey Yoonie." The boy says softly, only to blush when Yoongi looks at him confused.
"First time I've heard that name before." Yoongi smiles.
"I think it's cute." His boyfriend smiles brightly, not a worry in his eyes.
"Well I think so too. C'mon, your donuts at the cafe are waiting for you."

💕.💕

The car ride was quiet. Jimin was busy scrolling through posts on Instagram while Yoongi was stuck in his thoughts.
He was left on read by JiPark13 last night. He couldn't help but be suspicious of him. But Jimin would tell him about a mysterious second account, wouldn't he?
The whole ride was completely silent, but it was as if Jimin never even realized by the time they got the cafe. "Ah! I can smell the donuts from here."
"Alright Jiminie." Yoongi pats Jimin on the head lovingly, and they walk into the cafe hand in hand.

After ordering and nearly eating all of the dozen of donuts Jimin ordered, the two sat down and talked about their day, they relax, and scroll through their phones, typical.
Yoongi in particular is in his second account, for posting his rather popular music he produces.
He looks through his dms, and thinking it over a few times, he decides to text JiPark13 again.

MinSuga
Hey? You there?

Yoongi can heat and small ding coming from Jimin's phone. His heart rate picks up.

Did he lie to me?

He wouldn't. That doesn't make any sense.

"Jimin? What was that?" Yoongi asks. Jimin looks up from his phone and laughs a little bit.
"Oh, just a YouTuBe notification." He laughs nervously, it's obvious to Yoongi that he wasn't telling the truth.
"What was it?" Yoongi says. "Maybe we watch the same videos or something."

Smooth Yoongi, smooth.

"It's nothing Yoongi, really." Jimin assures, looking back to his phone, "just some cooking channel I've been watching for a while."

Yoongi shakes his head. He texts again.

MinSuga
Stop lying to me

Yoongi's heart rate starts to pick up more, but no, not from the nervousness, but simply from a growing anger. Why would Jimin lie? Was he flirting with other boys behind his back?
Yoongi wanted to believe him. He wanted to trust Jimin, because he knew he liked him so much, but he just couldn't help it.

There's another notification sound from Jimin's phone, to which Jimin turns his ringer off.

"Jimin. Tell me the truth." Yoongi looks at him sternly. "I'm not mad. I just want to know the truth."
"I have no idea what you're talking about." Jimin doesn't even look up from his phone.

"Are you JiPark13?" Yoongi asks softly.

Jimin is silent, but he looks up and stares at his boyfriend in the eyes. "No. I'm not. And if you're really that suspicious, I can prove it."

Swiping to his profile, Jimin goes to his account, and presses to see more. And he sees it. Right under his own Instagram there was the name:

JiPark13

"W-what" Jimin gasps softly, the situation becoming clear to him now.
"Jimin? What's wrong?" Yoongi looks at him, and pokes his hand.
The boy drops his phone, and landing on the table, Yoongi can see the account he had been talking about this whole time.

Jimin didn't know?

"Jimin. What's wrong." The boy was covering his face now, breathing in and out heavily.
"Yoongi I'm sorry." He let out a muffled apology. "I-I had no idea. I."
Yoongi caresses his head. "It's okay Jimin. Calm down. There's nothing wrong."

"But everything is wrong!" Jimin yells. "Don't you see? It's happening again!" He was up from his chair now, visibly shaking out of rage, nervousness, and sadness. He was losing it. And Yoongi has no idea why.
"But it's okay. I'm here Jimin." Yoongi hugs the boy, standing and squeezing him tightly as streaks of tears leaves the boy's eyes.
Soon after, Jimin is completely silent, and pushes Yoongi away.
"Jiminie?" Yoongi asks, looking at his beloved boyfriend. Jimin looks at him, tears in his eyes, but face blank of all the emotions that exploded out of him earlier. Yoongi waves a hand in front of the boy's face, and the boy grabs it, saying "don't follow me."

The boy lets go, and quickly runs out of the cafe, grabbing his phone.

First he texts Taehyung.

Taehyungie
I'm coming over.

And then he texts Yoongi.

MinSuga
I'm not lying.

severely unedited
———————
A/N: Yes this chapter is supposed to be confusing. What do you think is happening with Jimin. Who do you think is JiPark13?

I will give you a hint. Jimin was not lying. :)