Chapter 4

Rosemarie

"Never did Christopher call me an Uber to his house," I laughed and Natalia raised her eyebrows.

"Girl hurry up that elevator be taking centuries," Talia laughed.

I blew her a kiss and made my way downstairs. I got in the Uber and FaceTimed Chris. I kept my face out the camera cause he was gonna get the whole look at once. He answered the call and he was shirtless fresh out the shower. His hair was wet and I nearly died. In an Uber.

"You good mami?" He asked.

"YuP. I'm in the Uber so I'll see you soon," I mumbled trying not to stutter through my words.

"Good. See you soon," he smiled and hung up.

I arrived at his place and my eyes widened at how beautiful it was. I walked to the front door and rung the bell. After a few moments the door opened and he stood there looking fucking amazing.

"You look... perfect. As always," he smiled looking me up and down with no shame in the world.

"Thank you," I smirked as he kissed my cheek.

"Come upstairs while I finish getting ready," he said and I stepped inside.

Fancy as hell and surprisingly clean as hell.

I followed him up the long ass staircase and into a huge bedroom. I gathered in the luxurious furniture and he went into a bathroom on the left. He left the door open as he blow dried his hair. Which was the only thing left for him to do.

"I love your house. It's very nice," I complimented.

"Thank you. I'll give you a tour of it in a bit," he replied from the bathroom.

"Or we can come back later if you don't mind," I smirked and he stood quiet for a moment.

"Completely up to you beautiful," he laughed.

I saw a huge mirror on his wall and I instantly took out my phone. I took a picture and smiled.

Caption: His mirror is fire shut up 😍

I posted it on my story and waited for him to be finished. He sprayed some cologne and came over to me smiling.

"Sorry I wasn't ready on time. My mom called and I had to take care of a few things last minute. Thank you for being patient," he smiled wrapping his arms around me.