The Fall Of Wall Maria

Start from the beginning

"Oww Geez, Eren." Mr. Hannes moned "Don't go yellin' like that."

"You've got spunk, doctor's son! If they do bust down the walls, we'll take care of business, don't you worry." Another drunk solder cam toward us.

"But that ain't happened once in the last one hundred years." Another solder chuckled.

"Still, our dad says there's nothing more dangerous than being complacent like that!" Rose said looking at the soldiers

" huh? Yeah, he's got a once saved this town from an epidemic.I can't argue with him." Hannes said looking like he was about to cave but then he added

"Still, the titans however, well they're another story you're a soldier, you get to see those things roaming around outside while you're on wall reinforcement duty and walls are fifty meters tall.I can't see 'em getting through."

"Then you're not actually prepared to fight them at all?!" I asked curiously

"Nope!" The blond shook his head

"Wh-What?!" Rose asked shocked, not expecting the mans raw honesty.

"Then drop the "Garrison Regiment" name for "Wall Construction Squad" instead!" Eren yelled, covering for his sister.

"Not a bad idea!" Hannes joly tone suddenly dropped an octave "But you gotta understand, a soldier's doing his job, things have seriously gone to 's better when everyone's calling us useless freeloaders; it means peaceful times for us all."

"Sure, we can stay inside the walls our entire lives and do nothing but eat and sleep! But that basically That basically makes us cattle!" Eren seethed. Rose nodded agreeing with her brother.

'if we stay here we'll never get to see the world beyond the walls' Rose thought

"Man, you're one plucky kid, all right! For someone who's totally helpless!" The brown haired solder laughed. You coming back to the game or what Hannes?!" Aked the 2 soldiers sitting on the sides

"Huh? Y-Yeah."

Hey! Eren! What a weirdo! Wait Don't tell me he wants to join the Scout Regiment? Eren.

Bells started to ring. Roses face instantly brightened up "The Scout Regiment is back! They're gonna open the front gate! Let's go see the heroes return, Eren, Mikasa! Ohm! Damn! I can't see!" the 3 kids then stood on top of old boxes.

People in the crowd started whispering

"They're the only ones who made it back?"