Gates of heaven [M]

The two boys remained silent as they studied the other male's calm expression contrasting with his heavy pants

The two boys remained silent as they studied the other male's calm expression contrasting with his heavy pants. Taehyung turned to Jungkook for help only to find him shooting daggers into the guest's figure.

"What do you want?" Jungkook spat harshly startling the other two males.

"I j-just need to talk to Taehyung real quick—alone?" The male responded with an embarrassed grip creeping on his face.

"I don't think there's anything left to talk about Namjoon." Taehyung let out coldly.

"B-But Taehyu—"

"You heard him, didn't you? He said he doesn't want to talk to you," Jungkook snarled between gritted teeth and let out a sigh of distress at the discomfort that painted Taehyung's face. He wanted nothing but to go back to the sofa and cuddle the latter to sleep.

"Now, will you excuse us."

"No—Please, It's really important. Please." Namjoon pleaded with a straight face making Jungkook's blood boil.

"I don't want to listen to any of your bullshit!" Taehyung shouted, face muscles twitching in annoyance.

Jungkook took a step closer to Namjoon and closed his grip on the man's collar. Namjoon's breath hitched at Jungkook's intimidating eyes boring straight into his fearful ones.

"You were planning to fucking run over my boyfriend with your car and you think I will allow you to talk to him?"

Jungkook's words threw both males off guard as they both exclaimed at the same time—

"Boyfriend?"

Namjoon looked at Taehyung puzzlingly as if he grew two heads while the aforementioned ducked his head down, light pink dusting his cheeks.

Jungkook face palmed at the slip of tongue turning curiously to Taehyung and smiled fondly at his shy reaction, anger long forgotten.

"Didn't know you were gay, Taehyung." Namjoon commented with a small smile.

"Didn't know you were a traitor, Namjoon." Taehyung retorted with a disappointed expression.

Namjoon's smile faltered and a sad expression took over his face. Jungkook grumbled and took the man's arms aggressively to drag him out of the doorstep.

"That's it. Get! Out!"

"You know—," Taehyung voice wavered through the living room making the other two turn back to him, "As much as I despise quoting that jerk but someone used to always tell me that 'Etre bon, c'est être con'. It's only now that it downed on me."

Jungkook froze at the words and squinted his eyes in suspicion, "Taehyung, who told you that?"

Taehyung cocked his eyebrow in surprise at Jungkook's demanding tone. He could sense the tension growing heavier in the room judging by Namjoon's face turning paler.