♤XV♤

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤The Avengers keep fighting off the robots

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
The Avengers keep fighting off the robots.Natalia keeps shooting but one of robots throws her into a building. Natalia gets up and loads her guns and still keeps fighting.Natalia sees a child and runs towards her.Natalia carries her and keeps shooting and gives the little girl to a women.Natalia runs and Gets a electronic daggers and puts back her guns."Well let's give these babys a try"Natalia says.Natalia throws the daggers at robots and she presses a button and they keep coming back to her.All of a sudden she gets knocked off her feet."Shit" Natalia groans."You are like 10 years old so watch your language"Natakia hears Natasha say above her."Are you god,am I in heaven?"Natalia says and Natasha laughs and helps her up."I'm your sister Talia"Natasha tells Natalia.
They both look at each other and nod and start to fight together.
"All right, we're all clear here"They both hear Clint says over the earpiece.  "We are not clear! We are very not clear!"Steve says.Natalia then sees Steve fighting alongside Natasha.Natalia keeps fighting the robots."How much robots are there?" Natalia asks through the earpiece. "More than you can count"Clint says through the earpiece.
"What do you got, Stark?"Steve says while he stands in between Natalia and Natasha."Nothing great,Maybe a way to blow up the city. That'll keep it from impacting the surface, if you guys can get clear"Tony says and Natalia sights."We asked for a solution, not an escape plan"Natalia says."Impact radius is getting bigger every second. We're gonna have to make a choice"Tony says."These people are going nowhere If Stark finds a way to blow this rock"Natasha says."Not till everyone's safe"Steve says and the two sisters look at him in disbelief."Everyone up here versus everyone down there?There's no math there"Natalia told Steve."I'm not leaving this rock with one civilian on it"Steve said."She didn't say we should leave, There's worse ways to go. Where else am I gonna get a view like this?"Natasha says."Glad you like the view, Romanoff. It's about to get better"Fury says in the earpiece And a big giant airplane comes into view making the three of them gape."Nice right?Pulled her out of mothballs with a couple of old friends She's dusty, but she'll do"Fury says and Natalia smiles."Fury, you son of a bitch"Natalia says grinning."You kiss your mother with that mouth?"Fury says jockingly."Altitude is 18,000 and climbing"Maria says in the earpiece. "Lifeboats secure to deploy. Disengage in three, two... take them out"A shield agent said.Natalia,Natasha,Steve,and Pietro look at the planes that are coming put with a smile and Natalia hugs Pietro with a smile."This is S.H.I.E.L.D.?"Pietro asks."This is what S.H.I.E.L.D is supposed to be"Steve says and Pietro smiles."This is not so bad"Pietro says.The planes land in front of them."Let's load them up"Steve says and they all go there seperate ways to get civilians in the planes."Sir, we have multiple bogies converging on our starboard flank"Maria tells Fury while looking at the robots that were standing in front of the big plane."Show 'em what we got"Fury says with a smirk."You're up"Maria says in the earpiece.Rhodey comes in with his War Machine suit and destroys them all."Yes! Now this is gonna be a good story"Rhodey says and flys off."Yup. If you live to tell it"Tony says while flying next to hin. "You think I can't hold my own?"Rhodey asks."We get through this, I'll hold your own"Tony says."You had to make it weird"Rhodey says and they fly off.Natalia quickly gets people on the planes.The Avengers all help the people get inside the planes. "Number six boat is topped and locked... or stocked... topped... It's full of people"The guy who works in Shield says.All of a sudden all the shield agents hear a beep and Maria notices something coming there way. "Incoming!"Maria screams and everyone takes cover.A robot crashes through the glass and then tries to attack but Maria shoots it.
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤