“Oh my god. What I did....!” I picked assignment hurriedly, showing my full sympathy with those tender pages, which were now dripping with black coffee. When I turned around, first person who came into my sight was owner of poor folder.

Manik Malhotra stood at front of me, wearing white buttoned shirt with black jeans. I knew he was damn angry because I saw how cold and harsh his gaze became but he never took his eyes off the folder. Sameer was the first one who came into my view, when he came ahead from behind Manik and then I found Rohan and Ishan standing at the other side of Manik.

“Oops I ruined it. I’m sorry, by accident I tripped and my coffee fell at your folder....!” I tried my best to keep my expressions as innocent as I could. Instead of saying something, his eyes shifted from his black and white folder to me. My blood ran cold when I looked into his eyes. If last night he spared me, now I can witness the darkness that threatened to kill me.

“It...it...was an accident...!” I tried to distract him, but seeing his eyes turning more red into rage, I knew now no one can save me. Manik took a sharp step towards me but coming into his way Sameer pushed him back. I shrugged, letting him know that I’m not one of them, who will let him walk away easily. Especially after what he did to me last night.

“Manik. It was an accident, leave it....!” sameer’s soft voice felt like heaven. I glanced at Manik, who was breathing heavily, his eyes glowering at me but Sameer holding him on place.

“It wasn’t accident, and I’m damn sure about it....!” Manik trying to make himself free from Sameer’s hold and I was feeling really hard to control my smile after seeing him this much frustrated.

“Manik that’s enough....!” it was Ishan, his voice was equally dangerous like Manik. Now I really felt uneasy. I looked back towards Ishan and his eyes digging holes into mine. He was damn serious, but don’t know if his anger was towards me or he was always this stern.

“Lets go, lunch break is over....!” Ishan said firmly before leaving cafeteria. Soon all left behind him except Manik who went to throw his folder into bin first. He came back to pick his bag and books when he stopped. Digging his gaze back at me, like telling me, it wasn’t over yet. His stare was a promise to ruin me for trying to provoke him. All left, leaving me with Riya who was still paralyzed completely.

“Nandni what you have done...!” Riya asked when she gained her senses back.

“I did exactly what he deserves....!” I said smiling at my short living victory because I have a sinking feeling that it wasn’t over yet. I know I'm gonna die really soon by the hands of Crazy-Manik-Malhotra.

Then my eyes met with a pair of orbs, sitting at the table in far corner. I could say that if incident with Manik didn't affect me then that intense stare definitely made me uncomfortable.

Abhimanyu was looking at me, as his eyes caressing me in such way no man had ever done. I diverted my eyes down at table. Suddenly I wanted to leave from there.

“Riya lets go, I don’t want to miss mathematics class. My last wish before dying. Seeing Manik Malhotra’s helpless face when all will submit their assignments except him....!” thinking about poor-Malhotra I left from there as well.

       -------------

I was in one empty class room, studying my book to pass the time. As Riya was taking her classes. After one hour wasting now it was time of my library job. I was placing my mobile and books in bag while exiting from the room.

Listening click sound of foot steps I turned my face up and found the person, I wished to die before seeing him. I felt myself totally rooted on my spot when I saw Manik standing at front of me. I don’t know it was cause of the grin at his face or the rage behind his gaze, I felt my heart refusing to beat at all.