"Good morning," he smiled.

"Uh, h-hey," Melody stuttered, she wanted to shrink into her locker for acting like this.

Luke frowned, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, just tired. I'm alright," she insisted, although this just made her seem more suspicious.

"Mel, you can tell me," he said in a serious tone.

"It's really nothing, Luke," Melody sighed.

"You should just tell me now because I'm going to get it out of you eventually," he shrugged.

Melody thought about what he had just said for a bit and rolled her eyes, because she knew he was right.

"I'm just nervous about these," Melody confessed and gestured to her neck. Luke looked at her for a minute, and all expression from his face dropped.

"You regret it," he said it as a statement, like there was no room to argue.

"What? No, not at all! That's not what I'm saying, I just don't know how to explain them," Melody explained.

Luke took his lip ring between his teeth and tugged on it, and watched as Melody licked her lips. It was a small action that she probably didn't even realize she had made, but it made him smile nonetheless.

"Just say it was me, no big deal," he suggested. He had told her this last night as well, their friends knew this was going to happen at some point or another so they shouldn't be surprised.

Melody was quiet again, and Luke nudged her shoulder with his. He wanted to know what she was thinking.

"What are you gonna say about yours?" She asked quietly, avoiding eye contact with him.

"Gonna say it's from you, Mel," Luke mumbled in her ear.

"Okay," Melody breathed, she was now nervous for a completely different reason. Luke was one for PDA but Melody definitely was not. She did not want him to start anything in the hallway, because she would not be able to stop herself from letting it happen.

Someone cleared their throat beside them, and Luke lifted his head to see who it was.

"I'm going to need to steal her for a minute," Nikki announced, and grabbed onto Melody's elbow to pull her away from Luke.

"I'll see you in chemistry, babe," Luke smirked.

Melody's cheeks flushed red and she nodded to him before turning around to follow Nikki. She seemed like she was on a mission so Melody stayed quiet and let her drag Mel wherever they were headed. Nikki turned into a classroom and Autumn and Calum were seated next to each other. Calum looked guilty and Autumn had her arms folded across her chest.

"Okay, sit we need to make this fast because they bell is going to ring soon," Nikki rushed.

Melody sat in the seat in front of Calum, and spun her chair around to face the group. She looked at each of her friends waiting for one of them to say something. Melody played with her hood to cover her neck, Nikki said this needed to be quick but no one was talking.

"I'm sorry," Calum muttered quietly.

"So we've heard you like a certain blonde haired and blue eyed boy," Autumn grinned. Melody glared at Calum, he let it slip.

"And you've told Calum, but not us," Nikki continued.

"Did you think you could hide that from us, I mean we already knew but you could have told us," Autumn sighed.

"How did you know?" Melody choked.

"Oh come on it's so obvious, you'd have to be completely oblivious to not notice," Nik rolled her eyes.