➳ five

༉‧₊˚✧ ੈ♡˳

June 6, XXXX
08:50 AM

---------

After a few matches, it was finally her turn to show off-- er, fight.
_______

It was just around 10 or so minutes before her match started and although (Y/N) is 99% a fool and a crackhead; she was serious with strategies and in battle,

but ofc she was a pussy and couldnt even try to talk to the god she was paired up with.

'Alrightalrightalright just try and- no he looks like hes busy breathing i can wait'

coughpussycough

She was panicking and all until the god himself decided to stroll on by to share a plan that he had formed.

For the most part, yes, (Y/N) was big dummy and only understood barely half of what the lord told her (bc she was busy admiring him-) but she got the point.

Unlike (Y/N), however, Todoroki was an int e l le c t ua l and judging from how she constantly asked what he meant by this and that or how she was supposed to do it, he assumed she was nothing more than a foolish, childish airhead first year; Even though he knew not to assume, he would just have to wait until he saw her fight.

----------

The two teams would have to fight in a neighbourhood like area; meaning, destruction of property should be minimized; Especially for the hero team which in this case, is (Y/N) and Shoto but is also means; Katsuki would have to calm his shit at least a little bit.

The girl stretched a bit beside the peppermint, trying to distract herself from him and focus on the match.

'I've been waiting for so long to crush his dummy thicc ass forever, I'm gonna be pissed if I don't win jfc'

'ya but consider this; THE Todoroki is watching and not only that; yOU GET TO FIGHT ALONGSIDE HIM-'

'fuck you're right ho shi t-'

But before she could think any more, the timer started and the gates to the neighbourhood opened up.

Without hesitation, the heterochromatic(?) male ran inside, not even waiting for his assigned partner.

Said partner, however, followed behind him on instinct. She always helped with defense but recently her quirk had gotten a bit better at offense, but she wasn't looking to harm anyone too badly.

Especially Katsuki. Jesus fucking christ, if she did then her mother would've gone ape shit,,, again,,

Back to the previous topic; The heroes' objective was to capture the villains, simple as that and if the villains decided to, then the heroes would also have to rescue a few hostages or help injured bystanders, who just so happen to be some other teachers who volunteered to help and had nothing else to do.

The neighbourhood was currently a bit destroyed, right before the match started, Misaki and Katsuki were given permission to wreck the place a bit to make it seem more damaged/a villain situation.

The pair were running through the streets, almost much like Todoroki's and Momo's final exam in their first year but of course, (Y/N) wouldn't know that, and Todoroki was far too focused on winning against, especially, Katsuki to even remember.

Though, while they were running, (Y/N) took a different direction from the bi colored hair male, just like planned, to cover more ground.

So far, our female hero in training hadn't seen any of the 'villains' or any fake/acting as injured 'civillians' or bystanders around all this rubble and destroyed houses.

The (H/C)ed girl was about to notify her teammate of the lack of people where she was with the earpiece both teams were given beforehand, only to find she couldn't move.

Recognizing the situation and why she wasn't able to move at all, her eyes shifted left and right, up and down but she couldn't see him, meaning he was behind her.

"misaki i swear to jesus christ our lord and savior if you don't let me go right now, i WILL beat you up and blow you up."

uh oh her Bakugo's coming out-

༉‧₊˚✧ ੈ♡˳
uhhh 690 words,, not including this little note thing-
sorry i couldnt write the extra and special chapter skdjks school is a nightmare and honestly my cup is overflowing with tea im

ok uhhh have a nice day!! It's likely I'm only able to write/upload a new chapter on weekends/holidays but I might upload on wednesdays and sometimes fridays too skks

i wouldnt be surprised if i dont turn out to be as consistent as i want to be

made on ; 17/07/'19

↳ proofread ; ✔
↳ edited ; ✔

•published on ; 19/07/'19

-qt♡