➳ part sree

༉‧₊˚✧ ੈ♡˳

June 5, XXXX
11:06 AM

---------
Todoroki's POV uwu

Sighing in frustration, I shoved my phone into my blazer pocket, a frown on my face after having to wait 5 whole minutes for them to respond. I knew for sure, that I was, someday and somehow, going to get this Unknown back for leaving me on read once I finds out who they actually are.

But just seconds after I had crossed my arms over my desk after putting the phone away, Aizawa walked in which effectively made the whole class shut up.

And so, I took out the needed notebooks/textbooks for homeroom and the lesson following homeroom and stationaries in case we needed to write something important down.

Timeskip brought to you by; me running out of instant noodles and having to eat leftover chicken and cold rice :(((

June 5, XXX
15:47 PM

Letting out a brief sigh, I gathered my things and swung my bag over my shoulder as I stood up from my seat after the teacher announced that we were dismissed.

I was beginning to walk out the door until the (very wonderful) trio [though he wouldn't admit it] called out to me.

"Todoroki! Do you want to walk home with us? Me and the geng geng want to hang out at the mall this weekend too! Are you free around 10 o'clock?" asked the biggest celery stick- er,, Midoriya with Iida and Urararararararaka behind him, the latter smiling widely while the square bo y only smiled a bit and adjusted his glasses.

I simply looked up as if I was thinking. Did I have anything for this weekend? I usually visit Mother at 1 o'clock, and it would be nice to have an excuse on not training as much.. I looked back down towards the group and nodded firmly, "I'm sure I'm free during then."

The group only cheered at my response and sped their paces up to walk alongside me and began to make small talk about today's classes, tomorrow's test and homeworks, today's hero class and this weekend's plans.

Much like earlier in the day, Midoriya stayed back a bit to talk ""discreetly"" to me again.

Although this time, he wasn't exactly whispering so I assumed this didn't have to do with this Unknown person.

"Todoroki, would you mind if we invited some other people as well? I talked to Uraraka and Iida about it already and they seemed fine with it so now I'm just asking you." He asked with his usual smile.

I won't lie, a small smile was tugging at my lips when he mentioned that he still cared enough to see how I felt on him inviting more people but that's irrelevant.

I only nodded at the greenette and replied, "I don't see a problem with that, just as long as it's not someone like Bakugo." I joked.

Midoriya only nodded and gave me thumbs up as if to reassure that he wouldn't invite said hedgehog.

sjjs uhhh timeskip to next day oops lmao

Uhh yayeef yeah?? 😎 your point of view now

༉‧₊˚✧ ੈ♡˳

June 6, XXXX
07:49 AM

---------

Ah yes,

hell

oops, I meant School.

Today was just not going well, right off the bat.

To start the day off, one, Katsuki had something to do before school so he left earlier and left me behinD THAT BITCH

Two, My costume from the day before was ruined during hero training

And tHREE, tODOROKI ISNT RESPONDING TO MY MESSAGES DJHDFHHD

----------------
07:36 AM

You
hi bb uwuwu

good morning how you doin
Seen 07:38 AM

------------

this bitCH-

Sighing, I shoved my phone into my bag as I angrily ate my breakfast, my parents already rushing off to go to work while I washed the dishes and headed out not long after my mom did.

I called out to my dad telling him I was leaving before shutting the door behind me and walking to the train station, meeting one of my classmates along the way.

"Ah, (Y/N)! Good morning! How are you doing today?" He asked cheerfully, waving at me while he walked alongside me.

I only groaned in response, "Morning, Misaki. I could be doing better but apparently not." I huffed which only made him ask what was wrong.

To which I explain (more like rant) about how the day was already going bad until he cuts me off with, "I'm sure it'll be fine sooner or later! Besides, I heard that we would be doing some kind of joint combat training with some of the upperclassmen!!"

"Wait really??" I asked,, more so in disbelief than curiosity, to be honest.
His only response was a hum and a firm nod to show that we were indeed going to have said training. It was sort of to be expected, really. He is the son of some teachers ((cOUGH COUGH ERASER MI C CO U G H)) so I can only imagine one of his dads accidentally let it slip.

"Aw what?? My costume is still being repaired! I really hope Mei finishes it up soon.." I mumbled, a pout on my face. Misaki only laughing at me before changing the topic;;; to the answers for the homework that was due today and assigned last week.

Me, being the awesome friend and the best class president ever, I sighed and shook my head but pulled my book out and a pen for him to use to copy my answers on the train.

"sJDBMS THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU LIFE SAVER MUAH BLESS." He replied, snatching the book away from me and taking his own out of his bag as the train arrives.

"How come your dads did nothing about you not doing your homework?? They are our teachers,,," I asked, raising an eyebrow at him as we both took a seat next to each other.

"Your question is invalid therefore I shall not answer."

"bitch."

"oh hush."

At least the train wasn't completely cramped and full of,, sort of sweaty cologne smelled adults on the train.

Not long after the train started moving again, Misaki started copying my homework, only asking me about the answer here and there and adding a few notes at the side while he changed a few answers to not seem as suspicious.

School better be good today or else I swear I'm dropping out

Actually;
No I'm not; I'm too great to do that U.A would have such a big loss oops

༉‧₊˚✧ ੈ♡˳
S

JSJDJ 1083 words haHA
anyways uh school is starting on July 9 and honestly the math book is so thicc and i dont want to break my spine lord help me

but uh i hope you liked this one, sorry if its a bit too long for you lmao
aksjjs uh i also want to add an aesthetic gif into the chapter for a new story i might write but im big dummy so please help a sister out here
😔✌

•made on ; 23/06/'19
↳ proofread ; ✔
↳ edited ; ✔

•published on ; 26/06/'19