➸ filler oops

༉‧₊˚✧ ੈ♡˳

June 7, XXXX
09:56 AM
______________

The sun shone brightly above, it was a good day to be out.

At least,
That was what Todoroki thought on the way to the mall.

As soon as he had arrived, earlier than what was planned, it started pouring heavily.

How foolish of him to not check the weather forecast and bring an umbrella beforehand.

He decided to wait at a nearby café, sitting down and sipping his (idk what coffee does he even like,,,, what coffee even is there i dont driNKF JCCNNC,,,) latte (?).

The duo coloured boy pulled his phone out and opened his chat application
______________

June 7, XXXX
10:00 AM

lukewarm
Midoriya.

It seems the weather isn't at it's best at the moment. Do you want to cancel it?

broccoli
wwhat? ?? why would i? ??? just bc its pouring doesnt mean everything is cancelled!!

so don't worry!! i'll tell everyone else to bring their umbrellas! :))

lukewarm
Ah, I see. Alright then.

Could you bring me a spare umbrella? I didn't bring mine as I wasn't really expecting it to rain so suddenly.

broccoli
oHIS THAT SO? ? ? ? HM HAHA OK THEN LOL HA

DW I'LL BRING A SPARE FOR U

lukewarm
? thank you.

Also, tell the others I'll be waiting in the cafe near the entrance.
✔seen 10:03 AM

______________

June 7, XXXX
10:03 AM

Despite noticing his friend had acted a bit odd from his request, he paid it no mind and slipped his phone back into his pocket.

Not more than a minute later, he saw his blue haired friend join him at his table.

"Todoroki-kun! Good to know you made it safely!" He said happily, a small smile on his face as he did his totally normal hand gestures.

The hot n cold man just nodded back at him as a greeting. "Let's wait for the others here, I've told Midoriya-kun that I would be waiting here. Feel free to order a drink for yourself."
_____________
10:15 AM

By now, 3 of the deku squad members had met up at the café. those 3 members being, Deku (obv), Uraraka, and Todoroki (obvv). Originally, Iida wanted to come but as unfortunate events occurred, he had to stay home (look idk ok)

But all they did was just

stay there.

Todoroki wasn't complaining, he didn't mind sitting for a bit more, but he was curious as to why the group hadn't started their activities in the public mall yet.

So, he decided to speak up.

"Midoriya-kun."
At the mention of his name, the green broccoli looked up from his phone, "Hm? Yes, Todoroki-kun?"

"Why ar-"
But before he could continue his sentence, a girl ran up to their table, panting.

Hands on her knees, she tried to regain her composure before speaking, "Sorry, I'm late!! I overslept a bit" The girl sighed, rubbing the back of her, rather sweaty, neck. ew.

[your pov teehee]

Trying to catch my breath while the others greeted me, I was about to take a seat beside my sweet sweet goddess, till i realised,

ah
god is here

fuck.
inner panic oh no

panic indeed, that was until my sweet sweet goddess part 2 perked up and suggested we went to the arcade.

We all left the café, after paying ofc durrrr. None of our stomachs were empty enough to head to the food court so we headed directly to our destination.

except my stomach but whateva >:(

So with that, we set sail to the land of joy and wonders.

As we did, I noticed the two males of the group walked slower than us and stayed at the back of the group. I couldn't care less though, the bubbly goddess next to me was chatting away about how cool my classmate's quirks were.

The moment we entered though, we realised,

Only deku and i had arcade cards that were able to access the games. In result of that, we decided, instead of buying cards for the other 2 lame people in the group, we split up into pairs.

Deku with the floating godess, and i, with god himself.

So this is how i die.

As we separated to find games to play, I decided to make a bit of small talk with him.

"Todoroki-kun, what games do you want to play?"

But all I got in return was, "I'm not sure, It's up to you. It's your card after all."

sOBS
i just wanted to make convo w u pls

"U-Uhh,,, well, how about that basketball game?" I said, pointing at said game.

GOD
WHY DID I EVEN POINT THERE
I CANT PLAY THAT MY ARMS WILL INDEED BREAK
NOOOOOOO OH FUCK HES NODDING

"Sure," Was his response. FUCK.

So, we headed over to it and I swiped my card, resulting in the balls rolling down and the countdown starting.

I let mr hot n cold go first bc i would have def embarrassed myself smh

But as he tossed the basketballs into the hoop, I couldn't help but admire him.

Bitches rlly b out here being hot but cute huh.
Illegal.

But before I knew it, the game ended and it was my turn. I was snapped out of my thoughts as Todoroki waved his hand in front of my face.

"Excuse me, Bakugo, was it? Don't you want to play? You did reccommend it, after all." ah fuck even his monotone voice is cute.

what the fuck why is he in front of me
wait wdym 'was it' did he forget my name already
cries ok then
wait whAt THE FUCK
WHAT THED FUCUCK SHIT I GOTTA REPLY OH M

"m- pee?" FUCK. NOOOO Y DID I- U STUPID SHIT. I MEANT ME Y DID I SAY PEE U STUPID-

But before I could yell at myself more, his voice cut through,

"pee?" He asked, eyebrow raised and his head slightly tilted.

_____________

lol thats all folks
sorry this chapter was so long JFBGJFNF
not including this note, it was 1007 words long :") sorry aa

I dont want this chapter to be too long so there will be a part 2 soon also sorry its been so long lmAO FJFBFNF
school just b liek that sometimes ✌😗
all the time, actually but whateva

anw ty for waiting this long ily smooch byebye
-idiot ♡

extra idiot note: i fixed my no brain moment :") im sor y