➳ part two

༉‧₊˚✧ ੈ♡˳

June 5, XXXX
11:06 AM

---------
The group stood up together and made their way to their classroom, all the while talking to each other about various things.

A certain nerd, however, caught the red and white boy just listening to the conversation and not talking at all, only talking when it involved him.

"Psst,,, Todoroki,," The greenette whispered, nudging him with his elbow which said male only replied with a small 'ow' at his actions.

"What is it, Midoriya?" He asked, quirking an eyebrow at why he was whispering to him and thought it was quite stupid so he spoke in his normal voice, which made the nerd shush him. "sSHSHHSHHHH" He said, a bit louder than he anticipated and caught the attention of the other two.

This idiot.

The idiot only sighed before frantically speaking, "I-I'm sorry about thAT!" he cringed at his voice cracking near the end of his sentence, his cheeks turning crimson from embarrassment.

The sonic wanna be and the goddess exchanged looks of confusion but hesitantly did so which made the broccoli sigh in relief internally before playfully glaring at the candycane as if it was HIS fault.

"Todoroki, I heard you blocked a friend of mine,, do you mind uh yknow,, UNblOcking theM???"

"You know them?" Said male perked up at this, as he looked back at the vegetable, this time finally taking the hint and keeping his voice quiet.

Midoriya only sighed, "That's beside the poinT. The point is. Please unblock them."

This made Todoroki confused, why did he need to unblock them??? It's not like they're gonna die if they didn't. "Why should I? I don't even know who they are. Them saying they're my future bride, nonetheless."

"uGh oh my gOD Todoroki," He groaned before finishing his sentence, "They're a coward and they can't tell you themself they like you nor can they muster up the courage to be friends with you so the loser wanted to text yoU-"

After listening to his reason behind asking him to unblock this unknown, he still felt hesitant on unblocking them. After a moment or two, the group arrived in class, all of them going back to their seats except for Midoriya bc he really wanted that merch--

"todOrOKI JUST UG H UNBLOC K" Midoriya whined, his hands on his face as they slid down towards his chin, pulling his face while he did so. This only made the katy perry song roll his eyes at him before giving in.

Not because he was convinced, no.

Just because he knew if he didn't then there'd be a high chance that his friend would keep complaining and whining.

"Fine. Just shutcho bitch ass up." He grumbled, fishing his phone out of his pocket after he took his seat.

To which Midoriya explODES in euphoria, lmao nah jk he nearly got blown up bc Bakugo looked over (Y/N)'s shoulder earlier and saw her texting him and tried to blow him up.

"wAA KAACHAN WAIT NO-" The coward screams, crying comically.

"wHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING TEXTING MY DAMN SISTER YOU NERD?!" Mr Mario bomb thing growled and grabbed the back of his collar as he pulled him closer, legends even say hes actually a feral animal.

"wAIT NO I UH-" Said nerd stuttered, trying to think of an excuse, "sHE JUST TEXTED ME TO ASK IF SHE COULD SIT WITH ME AT LUNCH THATS ALL I SWE A R" Midoriya replied after thinking of something. It was stupid, yes. But what else was he supposed to do?? expose her and himself and die???? no thanks.