Kame House up for a bargain

Start from the beginning

While Gine reassured him after his confession, it wasn't the same. Gine was part of a alien race meant for fighting. That alone gave Izuku some assumptions that were confirmed by Gine.

War amongst other planets, invasions, selling worlds, and a galactic market. Gine's race had being involved in that, it just so happen that they did the dirty work.

While Gine was sure that alone would make Izuku rethink his confession. She didn't want Izuku to get the idea that all Sayians were fighting for good. No some fight for greedy power, anger towards the strongest , and lustful for the fight itself. It was just that she and a few others were the exception that didn't like violence all that much.

"I just want you to know that before you go with whatever decision you make deciding the relationship we have now or in the future." Gine explained. Izuku nodded in understanding.

"Then. I will still love you." Izuku ask with his determined eyes while Gine's widen with surprise.

"I don't care that your not like your race. I wanted you for you. While your people only pursued marriage to have stronger children. I don't want that! I want to care for you! And only you!" Izuku exclaimed inching closer to the female Sayian's face. Gine was taken aback.

"Gine. When I was fearing for my life...you know what my regret was?" Gine nodded, of course, she read his thoughts back when he had been hospitalized after the attack. However, what weighed more was his well being than feelings at the time.

"Then, you know how I feel. What gave me the strength to keep going forward. To win!" Izuku never in all his life had been this foreword and aggressive of what he desired. Sure he was determined to be a hero, committed to the harsh training of the Turtle school. However, he was on the receiving end. Even saving others, he did what his body told him to do, this time his heart and soul would take the lead.

"I love you." Izuku said firmly. Leaning over Gine, the girl was on her back. A red hue took place on her face. She never expected this, in all her short life as a Sayian. Never once had anyone took interest in her. Even Sayians younger than her were being eyed all because they were stronger than her. Even those who were older than her but that was expected. Yet this boy, who she grew to know over the several months. Had eyes for her alone. It made Gine felt something inside squeezed. Instinctively she put both hers hands on her chest as if to shy away from Izuku's gaze.

This new found dominance, had she really been the reason for it. If so then who was she to deny him.

"Izuku...I~" Gine gave Izuku a look that basically answered this whole confession. Leaning down the human kissed Gine on the lips. A blush growing on him as well. Izuku was holding himself back, he knew if were his human female classmates, they would have had him arrested. Gine understood Izuku's hesitations. With actions alone, she raised her arms and wrapped him around the neck. She pulled him down. Their half-lid eyes looking at each other. Suddenly Gine's pairs widen. A green appendage coiled around her brown one. Caressing fur was something sensual for both teens.

Izuku grasped Gine's soft cheeks with his hands. He went even further, pushing his tongue down requesting access and acceptance. Gine without hesitation let Izuku in. Both of them involve in a deep French kiss like what Gine gave earlier. Both of them closed their eyes to enjoy each other.

As the evening sun fell through the windows, illuminating the young couple. They both indulge themselves into each others affections before nightfall came down upon them.

Outside, a proud smile came across Master Roshi's face. He knew how much a hard time Izuku was having making friends and even the discriminating atmosphere coming from the opposite sex thanks to him. So seeing how his two newest pupils were now together, things were starting to look up for the both of them.