"I swear by my name, Yugito Nii of the Hidden Cloud, that I will kill you!"

Hidan let out a small chuckle before smirking, "How about you just let us capture you?" This very sentence made Yugito let out a menacing growl while her tailed beast slowly took over.

"Don't mess with me!" She yelled out as she released an enormous amount of chakra. Kakuzu and Hidan raised a brow at this, unimpressed. That was until Yugito gave herself up to the control of Matatabi, who was starting to take form.

"Hey, hey, careful!" Hidan warned as he pointed. "You wanna watch making threats like that! When people get all full of themselves and start throwing around all that tough talk, it really gets me annoyed, and when I get annoyed, pretty soon I get mad, and then I LOSE MY TEMPER!!"

"Shut up, Hidan."

From Ann's mindscape, both Ann and Ron were trying not to burst out laughing, although they couldn't be heard from the outside. "And when I get annoyed, pretty soon I get mad--"

"And THen I LoSe mY TemPeR!!" They both mimicked, laughing at the end. Ariadne sighed at the pair but said nothing.

"What's up with this Jinchuriki? She's totally become the beast within her," Hidan said after some silence. Matatabi let out a loud growl before raising a paw and dropping it down to Kakuzu, who held it up.

It was then a fireball had started forming in the tailed beast mouth, aiming towards Hidan. "Aw, damn," he cursed, jumping away.

Now!

Ariadne jumped down and lifted her foot high in the air. "Take this!" She scowled as she brought it down to Hidan's head. The said man let out a loud grunt, unintentionally falling flat on the ground, creating a couple of cracks on the stoned floor.

"What the hell's your problem, woman?!" Hidan raged as he glanced up. To his surprise, it was Ann. Although she looked a bit different, and her chakra was different as well, Hidan was able to recognize her.

"Ann... what is she doing here?! That idiot..!" Yugito gritted her teeth. It would be bad if the Akatsuki managed to capture her beast- well, beasts, as well.

"It ends here!" Ariadne yelled out as she weaved some hand signs, creating 2 shadow clones beside her. They all then gathered around each other as mist started to surround the area, thanks to Matatabi's attacks.

"I can't see, goddammit!" Hidan got on to his feet, and scanned the area, searching for the younger Jinchuriki. Yugito felt worried until there was a loud ringing sound.

It was then the mist had started to clear out, as if someone had let an electric fan get in the way. "Wind style-" Ariadne appeared, right above Hidan, a bright light illuminated from her hand, shaped like a shuriken.

"--Rasenshuriken!!" She yelled as she threw her hand back. Yugito had thought she would aim for Hidan, only for it to fly past him, and towards her direction.

As if on instinct, she immediately dodged, not noticing that the other Akatsuki member was about to get her from behind. "Got you," Ariadne smirked as the rasenshuriken came in contact with Kakuzu, and sent him flying.

"This jutsu..!!" Kakuzu could feel it ripping through his insides, well, mostly his hearts. And as he flew, and crashed down a wall, a loud screeching sound echoed all around. The blinding light the jutsu showed made everyone shield their eyes with their hands.

"What was that..?!" Yugito questioned as a loud explosion was heard followed by the walls breaking down. Ariadne quickly landed next to the unsuspecting Jinchuriki and knocked her out.