"What's going on?" Midoriya asked, sounding so innocent.

"Oh we were just t-" Bakugo started before a hand was slapped across his mouth to stop him from saying anything more.

"Nothing, just discussing the plans for the parade." Kirishima quickly spouted, trying to hide the real conversation they were having.

"Okay. Make sure to stay alert. Bye guys." Midoriya said before he bounded off to make sure everyone else was doing their bit, Todoroki tagging along behind him.

Kirishima released his hold over Bakugo's mouth before slapping his hand across the back of his head.

"Ouch. What was that for?!" Katsuki said surprised and shocked.

"You were about to spill confidential information. Shit like that stays between us, no matter who it involves." Eijiro explained.

"Ugh but where's the fun in no embarressment?" Bakugo groaned.

"Just shut up and do your job." Kirishima snapped.

~~~~~

Uravity and Tahana were almost at the warehouse where all their meat was stored. The back alleys were dark enough to hide Uravity under her dark hooded cloak.

The insane grin on her face would scare anyone but Tahana held strong. She knew what this woman was offering. Pounds upon pounds of meat. She could already feel her teeth sharpen as drool began dripping down her chin.

"Hold yourself together woman!" Uravity snapped becoming turning sharply and stood still in front of a huge door.

Tahana licked the saliva off her chin and lips before transforming into Kegawa to destroy the alarm system to get inside.

Once inside, the two females walked to the back, Kegawa de-transforming and Uravity wrinkling her nose at the smell.

Both came to a stop before a huge pile of dead animal, reaching from floor to ceiling and spreading at least 10ft in diameter.

Tahana struggled to contain her excitment, her lips silky from her saliva.

"Okay Tahana. Remember the rules?" Uravity commanded, her voice low.

"Attack at all costs. No retreating. Stop anyone who gets in my way." Tahana recited, her impatience becoming clear with the low growl in her throat and the rapid tapping of her foot.

"Good. Now be a good pet and sit still without touching the meat until sunset. Then the fun can begin." Uravity commanded.

Tahana sighed but did as told, sitting impatiently by the door, waiting for the time to devour the meat and cause total havoc on the parade.

~~~~~

The time soon came when blues, pinks, reds and yellows painted the sky in a glorious fashion.

Tahana walked back to her mistress to tell her the time.

"Sun set is here mistress. The plan should begin shortly." She said in as formal a tone as possible, her wolf mind still throbbing with the thought of so much meat.

"Agreed Tahana. You are now free to eat. I want every morsel of that food gone."

"Easy!" Tahana boasted before she quickly transformed into Kegawa and began to devour the meat before her.

The more she ate, the lighter her fur became and the longer her tail got. Soon her fur was brilliantly blinding - the white contrasting with the red wrist band around her left paw, the blood coloured ring of fur around her neck and her misty crimson eyes.

Credit to artist

Credit to artist.

Uravity stared in awe at the brilliant white beast stood before her. Her smile twisted into a sadistic grin and her eyes shone with malice and insanity.

That IcyHot bastard won't be able to stand a chance against her pet. She was going to get her Deku back.