13

(y/n) raised her head once she heard the familiar voice of her principal. her eyes widened and a couple of confused murmurs came from around her when he called for (e/n), some worried and some saying that she deserved it.

the thing is, (e/n) has never been publicly called into the principal's office before. normally, when someone is called by public announcement, it means that they are in trouble. (e/n) always manages to hide the fact that she caused problems because a: all the teachers love her and b: a lot of people are on her side and protect her, but this time, nobody knew what happened. so, there was nobody to protect her this time.

sighing, (y/n) continued to doodle in her textbook, not minding the chatter that erupted around her. their teacher was absent, so it was no wonder that nobody cared about being quiet. everyone else had walked over to their friends to talk - most probably about (e/n) - but (y/n) decided to just distract herself from everything else by doing the thing she loves.

as the (h/c) haired girl continued to doodle, she felt her phone vibrate from underneath her desk. her eyes traveled towards the clock hanging on the wall before she leaned back and reached into the space underneath her desk to grab her phone. (y/n) turned it on, reading the notification displayed on her lockscreen (which, mind you, had an adorable picture of her and hinata as a wallpaper).

(y/n) felt her heart flutter when she saw that the notification was a text from hinata. she read the text preview, hinata asked her if she heard what the principal just said. (y/n) unlocked her phone and went to the text, quickly typing an answer.

-

sho-chan
- (n/n)-chan! did you hear the announcement just now?

(y/n)
yeah, i did
what do you think it's abt?

sho-chan
- idk
- mayb some1 told the principal smth?

(y/n)
but why?
doesn't everyone love her?

sho-chan
- well mayb some1 turned their back on her
- and not everyone loves her, trust me
- oh crap, the teacher's coming
- ttyl and ily <3

(y/n)
don't get in trouble, sho-chan
ily too <3

-

(y/n) put her phone down, a light blush on her cheeks as she still wasn't used to saying 'i love you' to anyone else besides her family and her few friends when she's thanking them. hinata's the first male she's ever said 'i love you' to - well, other than her dad, of course - and that fact always made her heart flutter slightly.

the (h/c) haired girl sighed with a small smile on her face, just as one of her friends sat in front of her with a curious yet excited expression on her face. (y/n) stared back at her with her eyebrow raised, hoping that (f/n) didn't notice her blush.

"did you hear? that faker finally got called out!" (f/n) whisper-shouted, not noticing the fact that (y/n) was flustered earlier. "what do you think? did someone finally expose her? with proof?" she asked.

(y/n) raised her shoulders and sighed, obviously not caring about the current situation (e/n) was in. "frankly, i don't care, (f/n)." she said, a small smile appearing on her face when (f/n) only stared at her with even more confusion than before.

"are you serious?" she asked in disbelief. "(n/n), isn't this good news for you? i mean, she's been ruining your life at school ever since... that. and now, she finally got her karma!" she exclaimed quietly, so the other students around them wouldn't hear.

(y/n) chuckled. "well, i guess it's kind of relieving," she admitted, leaning back on her chair.

'to be honest, i kind of hope it's because someone managed to prove she stole my painting.' she thought, debating on wether or not she should tell (f/n). after a while, she decided to just keep it to herself.

just as (f/n) was about to say something else, a substitute teacher walked in, saying something about their original teacher not being able to get to school. groaning quietly, (f/n) waved goodbye to (y/n) before standing up and walking over to her own seat.

(y/n) pursed her lips as she listened to their substitute teacher for a while, before she realized that she already knew about whatever he was explaining about. humming quietly to herself, she grabbed her pen and began doodling on her textbook yet again, so at least she looked like she was writing something down.

when in reality, she was drawing adorable doodles of herself and hinata, blushing as she did so.

__________
it might end soon idk adfhjakdsfhaj
als0 i feel like hinata's really ooc so im sorry