11

the male looked down at his phone, leaning against the wall. he hummed in satisfaction at what he had recorded, then turning his phone off and shoving it in his pocket. he was about to walk away, but then he heard someone crying.

the unknown male peeked around the corner once again, his eyes widening when he saw hinata running over to the crying girl. he was even more shocked when the orange haired first year suddenly dropped into a sitting position and hugged the (h/c) haired girl.

the male watched intently as hinata comforted the girl, and she slowly began to calm down. he was amazed at how fast hinata was able to calm her down, because - as much as anyone doesn't want to admit it - he's never really done well in calming someone down.

after a while of watching the two, the male finally pushed himself away from the corner. he smiled at them before turning and walking away from the scene, his phone - which had a very important video - safe in his pocket.

***

hinata walked (y/n) back to her class, hoping that they don't run into (e/n) along the way.

once they reached (y/n)'s class, they stopped in front of the door, standing next to each other. hinata glanced at (y/n) before turning towards her, cheeks red as he rubbed the back of his neck shyly.

"(y/n)-chan?" he called, causing the girl to hum in response.

hinata smiled slightly, taking a glance around the hallway they're in. he blushed before stepping forward and engulfing (y/n) in a tight hug, causing the girl's cheeks to redden as she wrapped her arms around his waist as well.

"i love you," hinata said, cheeks still red. "i love you a lot."

(y/n) grinned, burying her face into hinata's chest to hide her blush. "i love you, too." she answered, voice muffled.

(y/n) looked up, so her chin rested on hinata's chest. studying his face, she smiled sweetly before standing on her toes slightly and pecking hinata's lips, catching him by surprise as his cheeks turned a nice shade of red as well. they were lucky that nobody was in the same hallway as them.

(y/n) giggled at hinata's reaction. "bye, sho-chan. i'll see you after school." she waved before going into her classroom, hinata's eyes following her as he was still in a state of shock.

after a while, the orange haired male finally snapped out of it just as the bell rang. his eyes widened as he realized he was late for class before he started running towards his own classroom, which wasn't really that far from (y/n)'s.

as hinata sat down on his seat, he sighed in relief noticing that his teacher wasn't there yet. not having anything else to do, he decided to daydream while thinking of (y/n) instead. he blushed, resting his cheek on his palm as he stared into nothing in particular and let his daydream begin.

***

"sho-chan!" a very familiar voice called out.

the said male turned his head towards the source of the sound, smiling once his eyes met with (y/n)'s. he opened his arms, grinning when the (h/c) haired girl jumped into them, wrapping her own arms around his neck.

(y/n) pecked hinata's cheek, grinning back. she let go of hinata and instead grabbed his hand, intertwining their fingers together. "hi, sho-chan," she giggled as they began to walk, leaning her head on hinata's shoulder, sighing contently. "i think (e/n) went off with some boy, so we don't have to worry about her right now."

hinata hummed with a smile. "that's good," he said, squeezing the girl's hand lovingly. "w-wanna go eat with me? i found a-a really good cafe yesterday." he asked, blushing slightly.

(y/n) grinned. "of course!" she answered excitedly, causing hinata to sigh in relief as he kissed the side of (y/n)'s head shyly.

as the two passed the school gates, hinata heard someone call his name from afar. thinking it was just him hallucinating or mishearing someone else, he ignored it and continued to listen to whatever (y/n) was talking about.

"did someone call you just now?" (y/n) asked, glancing at hinata before looking around them. not seeing anyone, she sighed and pouted to herself, looking down at her shoes. "i swear i heard someone just now." she mumbled, causing hinata to chuckle.

"i heard someone, too," he said, turning his head so he was looking in front of him. "don't worry, though, i think we just misheard it."

if only he knew he was wrong.