chapter 4 lights of hope

(Mikasa POV)

"Sir I should help the vanguard retreat sir." I told the squad captin then left 'Eren please be okay' i thought as I was zomming through the roof tops till I saw Armin and Hinata sitting in a corner I didn't see Eren nor Naruto. Right there Sasuke showed up his face went from fury to pure sadness.

(Sasuke POV)

'No please no my brother dead no no' I thought I went from sadness to pure rage I started burning blue chakra.

It was sussano it took all my energy not to level they place.

'Why just why'

(Naruto POV)

"U think this will stop me hell no aggrahh."  I screamed in side the titan it exploded I was growing now I'm in side of chakra kuruma I'm huge I had claws and fangs my face took the form of a (the nine tails head when he fought orochimaru) red black solid chakra head I looked at my hands them to were blood solid chakra I was glowing with all nine tails in the same color.

"Ragggghhhhhhhhaaaaaarrrrragh." I screamed.

(Erens pov)

"No we were ready this isn't real no no." I was so angry.

"I will kill them all with my bare hands." I said my body reacted on its own then I'm fifteen meters tall I had green glowing eyes my hair was flat I was strong real strong.

"Aggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaahhhh." I roard so loud.

(Naruto POV)

I can transform I can go from normal human to titan to kuruma beast titan I'm in normal titan now what looked like blond spikey short hair, red eyes, and intelligence tall and strong.

(Mikasa POV)

"Look nows not the time to mope over there deaths we need to get to safety." I said gave a speech and we zommed off towards the HQ I ran out of gas fuck I fell a titan was closing on me when another titan came I gave up then bam the titan on my right killed the one on the left I was so shocked then Armin came swiped me up on a roof we watched the titan kill another then there was a abnormal one that was about to pounce the rouge titan when another one came and intercepted the abnormal and smashed his head. We got to the HQ refilled our gas and started zooming we got to a spot and then a titan came by and the titan that was being eaten zoomed out with his partner his partner grabbed the titans mouth and the other titan stomped on the titans back and the top part went flying.

"Raaaaaaaaggggggggggggggghhhhhhhh." The two titans screamed before collapsing and something started rising from there necks I reacted so fast along with hinata Eren and Naruto were coming out of the titans we took them to the wall crying on there shoulders.

"That's not enough to get rid of us." They said then past out.