chapter 2 disaster of giants

(Naruto POV)

"Hey Where in the fuck are we." I said looking up at the 50 meter wall in front of us. I turned around to see a boy with green eyes and black or brown hair and a girl with black hair and I didn't see her eyes and I'm not sure I want to anyway.

"Hi I'm Eren who are u." The boy said looking at what we were wearing.

"Uh what is something wrong with what I'm wearing." I asked Eren he looked a little stunned in my rudeness.

"Oh I'm sorry I was rude um I'm Naruto uzimake and what is this place any way." I asked one of them they seemed a little confused.

"Um Hinata why do u look 13 again." I asked Hinata she looked at herself and nearly died but she just took a step back and shock her head. I looked at my self me to also Sasuke, Sakura, kiba, and Lee wtf.

"Do you want to come to my house and relax." Eren said we shook are head yes and he led us to his home with the girl.

(Erens POV)

"Mom dad I'm home with a couple of freinds." I said looking at Naruto and everyone. My mother looked at them to see cuts in there clothes. Bloody scars and a headband on with them.

"Oh my god are you kids alright." My mom asked them they were a little hurt but then I looked at Naruto he passed out on the ground.

"Shit Naruto are u okay hey Naruto." I said shaking him one of his friends came over and her hand started to glow and she was done I placed him on my bed and stayed with him.

(Naruto POV)

"Huh where am I." I said to look over and see the boy Eren standing there I jumped up only to fall back down in pain.

"Hey do you want to walk around town." He asked me I nodded he gave me a shirt and a pair of pants I put them on.

(30 min later)

I was walking around town with Eren and Mikasa. Then we saw one of Eren's freinds being bullied we ran up to the people and they started running.

"Just one look at me and they ran I'm just that scary." Eren said. Helping Armin up.

(10 min later)

Boom we heard all the way from the lake Armin got up and ran soon followed by me and Eren with Mikasa. Then my friends showed up we looked up and was horrified to see a giant as big as the 50 meter wall.

Every one started to run. The giant kicked the wall making a hole at least 20 meters high. Three craters were flying. One flew in the way of Eren house we started running towards his house he was fast we got there to see it completely destroyed. I ran to help Eren get his mother out.

"Well come on help now bakas." I screamed everyone started to move when a giant was coming our way shit shit shit. When a soldier came to help wearing some strange gear but stopped terrified of the giant. Erens mother was begging for him to save us all. He ran grabbed all of us and me and Eren were trying to struggle to help erens mother.

"Let us go bastard." Me and Eren yelled at the soldier we started to elbow him but me and Eren was to late.

We watched as erens mother was eaten by a giant blood was every were.

"God danmit we could have saved her why did you come why." Me and Eren screamed again like we were reading each others mind. We started hitting him again he threw us off and placed the others down. Me and Eren ran toward him trying to hit him he stopped us told us that he's a coward and told us to run towards the boats.

(1hr later)

We were in the trost district and Eren got hit by two soldiers I ran up to the soliders and pulled out a kunai and held it to them but Mikasa dragged us to a spot to sleep. She made sure we went to sleep.

The next morning we went to enroll in the cadet academy.

(1 month later)

Every on was at least 14 now

__________________ __    _  _______

"Listen up magets today u will be sparring pick a partner." The commander told us. I was picked by this dude named jean he was my rival

"Ready start." The commander screamed he instantly lunged at me I was fast I took out his leg then elbowed him in the back to easy I walked away with a few girls googling at me. To be stopped by Eren said that Annie had a crush on me I shrugged and then Annie came up to me and made a deal with me if she won I had to spend the day with her. If I won she couldn't talk to me for a week.

She ran towards me and threw a punch I blocked it with my arm and threw a kick at her she got my leg and it to make me fall I flipped and kicked her stomach she punched my face I flew and was unable to get up she won Danm okay I better keep my promise.

(9 pm)

I was laying in my bed with Eren on his next to me. Talking to Armin and Sasuke.

(Mikasa POV)

"Well if u like Naruto why don't you tell him." I was talking with Hinata and Sakura.

"I'm to shy to tell him Mikasa." Hinata said to me well I guess she is shy but strong.

"Look tommorow spend as much time with him as possible." I said to Hinata then we went to sleep.

(Third POV)

(Nightmare)

That night Eren and Naruto were in each others mind sharing there subconscious nightmare.

(Nightmare)

"Shit Naruto brother were are you." Eren screamed to him I spotted him. I saw Eren then a titan appears out of no where and grabs us in his arms and eats us.

(Nightmare end)

"Ahhh shit." Naruto and Eren screamed it was morning they got ready went outside and got in line.

"Today magets we are going to use a balance test today." He screamed at us.

(2 days later)

"Will someone please switch belts with Mr uzimake and Mr Jaeger please." The commander said we switched and was able to do it. Me and Eren were smiling and we knew everything was fine.

(2 years later)

"You ones standing here now are worthy to become cadets you have graduated and are strong willed and courageous you are now cadets." The commander said

Me and Eren had one thought " were finnaly cadets yes."

Get ready troubles coming