Part 7

05:00 pm
After Haneul left from the group chat, she packed all her staff and she go to the girls house, because she's still upset on what happened earlier with her brother. While she was packing, she didn't realize that its start raining so she pack really fast and go straight to her car.

Haneul P.O.V.
Haneul : Oh shit it's raining ahh fuck!!!! I need to pack all of my stuff and run to my car.

She go inside her car, put all her stuff at the back sit and go to the driving sit.

No one P.O.V.
Meanwhile the girls is waiting for Haneul at their house.

The girls P.O.V.
Jisoo : where is haneul? We've been waiting for her for about...idk maybe 20 minutes ish, and i'm getting worried.
Rose : unnie, she'll be fine haenul would be arrived soon dont worry.
Jennie : yea Jisoo unnie, Rose is right, just be patient she'll be ok.
Lisa : why dont we just call her? Ask her where is she right now???
All the girls except lisa : thats actually smart, ok Lisa call her.

Haneul P.O.V.
Haneul : i was listening to my radio and my phone keep buzzing and when is see who's calling it was actually Lisa...

Lisa is calling...
Hello? Haneul where are you???

Haneul press the accept call...
Hai unnie, oh i'm on the way to the girls house why?

Oh its nothing, its just that
We are worried about you...

I'm fine unnie, i'll be home soon and
Dont worry about me...

Ok haneul see you at home then, have a safe drive byeee...

Bye unnie...

End call...

Time skip...at the girls house

at the girls house

Haneul P.O.V.
Haneul : finally i'm home!!!!!

When she was about ring the bell, the girls already open the door for her...

The girls P.O.V.
The girls : HANEUL!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY UR BACK!

They said while screaming and hugging you at the same time.

Haneul : yah yah yahh...unnies!!! Stop shouting i'm ok, i'n fine no need to worried ok...but please dont tell my brothers if i'm here i just dont want them to talk nor see me right now, and i'm tired hehe so i'm just gonna go to the room bye unnies!!!

She said while laughing and running to her room.

Meanwhile at the Kim's siblings house...
The Kim siblings without haneul P.O.V.
Jungkook : hyungs...i'm worried about Haneul, what if she's not coming home...

Jungkook said while lowering his head and sad...But then the hyungs tried to calm him down.

Jin : Jungkook, we all worried about Haneul, but i promised you that she would be fine. She's big enough to control herself.

RM : Jin hyung is right Jungkook, Haneul is grown enough to take care of her self, she knows what to do and what she dont need to do. Lets just give her sometime...

Jungkook : hyung? You know what? I'm gonna go check to the girls house and ask them if Haneul is there or not and make sure that she is ok.

Taehyung and Jimin : i'll come with you jungkook.

Jhope : ok if you wanna go, just be careful three of you, and if she doesn't want to come home dont force her ok?

Suga : bye jungkook...

Maknae line : ok hyung, thank you and goodbye.

——————————————————————
What will happened to the maknae line especially Jungkook, when Haneul sees Jungkook there????
Found out at the next chapter!!!!
Btw thank you guys for supporting me and more i'll do my best to continue this ff!!!!