06

When i hear that he's back my ex back KAI the one who cheat on me with the bitch and now he's back at our school again 'yah jennie how do you know that he's back?' Haneul said while she look so mad 'i saw him at the office school office' jennie said while she look worry 'haneul~ah you don't need to be worry ok we're here for you,if that jerk dare to do something to you i swear i'll beat his ass and i'll kick him from here to north korea if i can (lol)' jisoo said while she hug me, 'thx girls for your help' i said while smiling to them 'then what are you waiting for lets go to the class right now before ms.min will give us a detention if we're late' rose said while dragging us to the class. When we're arrive at the class room i used to seat next to jungkook oppa but because of what happen earlier i don't really want to sit with him right now so i just ask the student next to jennie that she will move and sit next to jungkook oppa for awhile 'can you please move to sit next to jungkook oppa for awhile?' I ask politely and she nod and sit next to jungkook oppa. 'Yah haneul you ok?' Jennie ask while she look at me 'better than usual' i said with a force smile. After we were talking for several times Ms.min she came to the class 'ok guys before our class start we have a new student here please introduce yourself young man' Ms.min said while looking to the class, i was just staring at my book so i don't really pay attention about the new student and i don't really care 'annyeonghaseo I'm kai i just move here from america and i'm an old student i used to be here' kai said while he's smiling to the class, when i hear his name i was (jung)shook that he's literally back 'yahhhh jennieee why is he in our class?!!what do i dooo?!' I said while whispering to her 'haneul~ah i don't know either i don't even know that he's at our class i though he would be at another class' jennie said while she hold my hand. 'Ok kai you can sit next to rose, rose can you please put your hand up' Ms.min said, when i look who's the new student i was shook because the new student is haneul's ex KAI! 'Yahhh haneul~ah why is he heree?!' Rose said while she look at me 'no comment and good luck sitting next to him' jisoo said and laugh 'yahhh unnieee!!!' Rose said while she looks really mad 'guys shshh before ms.min give us detention or extra homework' lisa said while she try to concentrate.

*MAGICAL TIME SKIP*
*bell rings*
Finallyyyy its time for lunchhh wohoooo all the student shout. And I'm here packing my stuff to my bag, when I'm about to go out from the class i feel that somebody tap my shoulder and i look back 'haii babe you miss me? How are you babe?' Kai said while he try to hold my hand 'yah get away from me jerk' i shout and yank my hand from his hand 'aww baby what happen to you? Did you change for me?' Kai said while he look at my eyes 'baby your ass 1.don't call me baby 2. I change like this is not because of you and now get lost and fuckk off!' I said with anger 'ok baby see you around love you baby' kai said while he give me a blow kiss 'ew disgusting and go i don't need you anymore' i walk to cafeteria to see the girls. 'Yah haneul~ah where we're you? Why do you look like you just want to kill someone' lisa said while the others looks worried, 'ahh its just kai is annoying thats all' i said while i try to calm myself. 'Yah baby sis are you ok?we know what happen earlier' jungkook oppa said with worried face 'i don't need your help oppa and its not your business and girls I'm just gonna go i'll see you around baii!' haneul said and grab his bag and run to her car.
*jungkook P.O.V*
I never saw haneul like this before, i never see that she's legit mad at me like this 'yah kookie are you ok?why do you look sad?' Hoseok hyung said 'its just i never see haneul this mad at me before' jungkook said while he look so sad 'yah kookie just give her some time she would be ok lets just talk and discuss this at home with her' jin hyung said and i just nod

*TIME SKIPS AFTER SCHOOL*
'Yah yah yah where is haneul?! Why isn't she at school?!where is she?where did she go?' Rose said with worried face 'wait what?i though she was here all the time' jungkook oppa said 'lets just call her its much easier to find our where is she' lisa said and they just start to call haneul. 'YAHHH HYUNGGGS HANEUL IS MISSINGG THE GIRLS DIDNT SAW HER AT THE CLASS AND NOW THEY TRY TO CONTACT THEM' jungkook yelled 'MWOO?!! HANEUL IS MISSING?!' Jin oppa said 'ok guys lets just call her ok' hoseok oppa said and they try to contact her.

*Haneul P.O.V*
After i left canteen,i just went to my car and go to my favorite place at all the time,because that place is really special every time theres something happen i always go there and calm myself and i didn't relies that i skip school for the whole day,when i enjoy myself i hear that my phone was buzzing for the whole time and i didn't relies that i got call from the girls and my oppas
67 missed call from kookie oppa
50 missed call from horsie oppa
78 missed call from jin eomma
15 missed call from yoongi oppa
43 missed call from rapmonie oppa
52 missed call from jiminie oppa
49 missed call from taehyung oppa
20 missed call from lisa
26 missed call from rose
19 missed call from jisoo
32 missed call from jennie
'Omo i didn't relies that i have so many missed calls from the girls and my brothers should i just tell them at the group chat? Yeah i think thats better'
*THE GIRLSSS*
Jennie : YAHH HANEUL~AH WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!!!
Rose : YAHHHHH WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US THAT YOU'RE LEAVING AT GO SOMEWHERE ELSEE?!!!
Lisa : YAHHHHHH HANEULL ANSWERRR MY GOD DAMN CALL!!!
Jisoo : YAHH HANEUL~AHHH GET YOUR ASS UP AND GO HOME NOW!!!
Haneul : guys guys chill I'm ok i just need sometime and I'm sorry i didn't tell you guys and ok jisoo unnie i'll go home now.
*THE KIM SIBLINGS*
Jin oppa : YAHHH KIM HANEUL~AH WHERE THA HELL ARE YOU RIGHT NOW?!
Kookie oppa : yahh kim haneul~ah I'm sorry please come back home!!!
Horsie oppa : yahh kim haneull pleaseee come homee with us pleaseeee we miss youuu!!!
Jiminie oppa : KIM HANEUL GET YOUR ASSS HERE RIGHT NOW!
Taehyung oppa : please coma back
Yoongi oppa : haneul please coma back homeee
Rapmonie oppa : where the hell are you? Why did you leave school?!
Haneul : yahhh  oppasss I'm ok i just need sometime and I'm sorry i didn't tell you that i leave the school
Jin oppa : just come home quick
Haneul : sorry oppas i cant come home with you right now.

*kim haneul left the group*

——————————————————————
What will her oppa feel when haneul wont come back home?! Found out on the next chapter guys!!! Well i hope you enjoy my story and if you want to recommend something, feel free to do i will love to do what you guys want!!! see ya'll later bye!!!