Chapter Eleven

Savannah

I woke up to the boys jumping on my bed, before I hear a thud, I get looking seeing that Lian and Matt on the floor groaning.

"What happened?" I asked. "You freaking made us fall because you moved your feet pushing us back." Lian groaned.

"Sorry, what'd you guys want?"
"We want food. Mom and dad left without making us food." Matt said. I rolled my eyes.

"What'd you guys have in mind?" I asked.
"Pancakes." They said. I sighed before getting up and tying my hair and making pancakes.

I look at the clock 6:15. I got this.

The boys just watched me. "You know... you're gonna have to learn how to cook." I said looking at them. They looked each other before laughing.
"Us? Cook? Pleaseee... that's why We'll have girlfriends." Lian said.

"What girlfriends? You'll be lucky even to have a friend that's a girl." I said laughing. Matt joined me. Lian pouted.

Soon enough I finished and gave them food stealing one from Lian. "Im gonna shower!" I yelled going to shower.

By the time I get out it's 7:05. I got 30 minutes to get the boys to school. I quickly blow dry my hair and get dressed:

(I know it ain't chantel, but pretend it is) I grab my book bag, phone, laptop, and jacket in case

I grab my book bag, phone, laptop, and jacket in case. I rush downstairs making sure everything is off and make sure the boys have everything before speeding to their school.

I drop them off speeding to my school. I get their with 5 minutes to get my school stuff.

"You Look like you had a rushing morning." Jordan said. I sighed. "If only you knew." I said. "What happened?" He asked.

"My mom and dad left without making breakfast. So the boys woke me up at 6:10 ish. I made pancakes like at 6:15. By the time I got done it was like 6:45. Got in the shower. Got our by 7:15 ish. Dropped them off at school in time. Made it here on time." I ranted. He just nodded.

The girls came up. "Savannah you still look good." Lia said. I rolled my eyes. Before heading to my classes.

~
After school I go pick up the boys and drop them off at my grandmas and grandpa. I drive to McDonald's grabbing Stassie and I food.

Once I get to the house. I realize it's the guys house. I forgot she lived with them. I sighed preparing myself to see Jack.

I walk in being greeted by Stassie first. I smiled and handed her food. We sit in the kitchen. I get my laptop out turning on the conjuring. I literally couldn't go 10 minutes without Stassie jumping making me jump also.

I eating my fries when I realized I was done with mine so I started taking Stassies. She didn't realize until I stole the last fry. We just ended up laughing. We go outside to finish the movie enjoying the nature at the same time.