"Ugh I just love your thick ass. I'll see you once the night is done." She said as we locked our pinkies then going our separate ways.

"Yo!" I heard despite the loud ass music. I turned facing Glock fine ass. He been here a couple times so I was familiar with him too.

"Yes sir?" I asked smirking while he just smiled.

"Can you get two bottles of D'Usse for me."

"Of course." I said making my way to the bar.

"Lonzo, I need two D'Usse bottles." I told one of the bartenders. He handed it to me and I made my way back to Glock's section.

"Here you go. You need anymore glasses or anything?" I asked setting the bottles in the ice.

"Nah you good Dior." He said handing me another $500.

"Call me if you need anything else. Tell your friend to wrap it up." I said pointing to one of his friends with one of my other coworkers not doing what she was supposed to be doing at all. She known for trapping niggas.

But it's not stopping my money so I don't care too much about it.

"You hell, take a shot with me before you step off." Glock said making me roll my eyes.

"You must be trying to get me fired." I said shaking my head.

"They not gon fire you and you know that stop the cap. You the best mothafucka in here." He said making me laugh.

"Alright come on." I told him grabbing an empty shot glass.

He poured us both some D'Usse. "Cheers." I said making him laugh as we both downed the shot.

"Whewww." I said as a warm feeling took over my body.

"Good shit Dior." He said clapping his hands.

"Bye cause you a bad influence." I said laughing leaving his section.

***
4:00 am

"It was a busy ass night." One of the other bottle girls said as we all agreed.

It was for sure but I loved busy nights cause I get a lot of tips. Tonight alone I made $3,567 in tips. Imagine what I'm gonna make tomorrow.

"Yes! And they was being stingy as fuck tonight. These niggas was broke as fuck." This one girl I don't really care for, Nia, said.

"They must've been stingy for you cause..." Dime said trailing off fanning her money. The girls started laughing including me cause I was thinking the same thing.

That's the type of person Dime is. She says the shit everybody thinking but nobody else says out loud.

"Put it up before she try to steal to make up for that drought." I said. Everybody started laughing but I was deadass serious.

"I don't know what the fuck you think is so funny Dior. You really think you all that, nobody fucking with your fat ass in real life so keep it cute." Nia said making me roll my eyes. See why I don't care for this girl?