Part 6

(Y/N) POV

"Who's my mother? And what did I ever do to you!?"

"She was the only human I was ever inclined to...at least I thought she was", Sesshomaru didn't seem like he was in the mood for talking and you could tell that you were pretty much irritating him.

You started to feel tears swell, trying to burst from your eyes. Your mother's identity seemed to be a taboo for many years. Now that someone possibly knew about her whereabouts, it was a demon!

"Don't cry, human", he ordered.
He wasn't exactly patient with human emotions.

You felt a headache build up, like bricks weighed on your head.
"Aghh!", you held your head in agony.

"Why are you screaming, woman?", he stared at you confused.
"Did I not tell you stop crying? And now you start to scream for no reason?" He didn't understand.

"I-I'm sorry, but please stop giving me orders! It only makes the pain worse!"
Chiba had briefly explained how your curse worked. But, you had never really been apart from Chiba, and never had to tell anyone about the curse either.

Sesshomaru stood up and began walking away. "Stay here."

~*meanwhile at the Yorihiko compound*~

"Where is the girl?", Takeya seemed impatient.
For the past day or so, he had managed to entertain himself with a handful of his famed prostitutes.

As if on cue, Kaoru busted in through the doors.
"Takeya, it's Sesshomaru! I saw him take (y/n)!"

Takeya stood up frantically.
"How dare that imbecile take what's rightfully mine? Is he not aware of what the girl possesses?!"

"Uh Takeya-kun, what are you talking about? I'm lost", spoke Kaoru cowardly.

"You dumbass", Takeya slapped his brother across the face. "The girl isn't only useful to me in bed. She is far more valuable than that."

~*(Y/N) POV (2 hours later)*~

Just as quietly as he had left, Sesshomaru nearly gave me a heart attack. "Oh hel-hello my Lord", I lowered my head respectively remembering how powerful of a demon he must be.

"Wow who is she your wife, Lord Sesshomaru?", A lite girl with Raven hair ran up into your arms. It seemed almost as if she was Sesshomaru's daughter or something.

"Oh, of course not sweety. My Lord here doesn't hold any sentimental value towards me. With that being said," you turned to make eye contact with the demon,
"When will you be taking me home, my Lord?"

"Your wrong (Y/n)", he looked down at you and quickly changed the subject. "Stop asking so many questions, you should know what you mean to me."

"What do you mean- AHH!",
you screamed so suddenly that you made the little girl jump.

"What is it? Are you in pain, girl?" he seemed interested and emotionless at the same time. (If that's possible)

Out of the blue came an annoying little imp shouting nonsense.
"Me Lord! Aren't you going to listen to me! That (Y/n) you talk about is believed by many to be cursed!!", the imp shut up as soon as he saw you right across from Sesshomaru and Rin.

"Speak, girl", Sesshomaru leaned in closer.