Chapter 12

I spent my day in my apartment watching movies, sleeping and others. No sign of Bradley after what happened. It was 9 pm when I finished watching movie and I haven't eaten yet nor have an energy to get up, I feel weak! I just lie in the couch until I dozed asleep.

I woke up and it's 6 am, work. Reminders for today, avoid sir Bradley as much as I can. I arrived at the office with my tight black skirt and white shirt. 

"hey Lorraine" Leah greeted as I reached my office "how are you?" she asked as I take a sit "I'm fine" I smiled, a fake one she smirked at me "you're such a terrible liar" she mumbled as she walked away. Yeah right, she knew me that well. 

"good morning sir Bradley" I heard Leah and Jason greeted my boss whose just walked pass by my office. Another boring day at the office, my boss doesn't gave me work, he still doesn't want to talk to me! oh well, I spent my day playing solitaire in my computer. 

"Lorraine, want to come with us?" Leah barged in my office as I flinched bit of in shock "lunch? I would love to" I sighed as I stood up and got my purse and phone, I don't want to bring my whole bag, too lazy for me to carry it. 

"yeah, let's go" she said as we went out of my office and there was Jason and Sir Bradley, joining us and Wendy as well joining us. "Leah?" I sighed asking as she just shrugged "let's go guys I'm hungry!" Jason cracked in making me and Leah giggled. 

I avoid sir Bradley's eyes but it cannot hide the fact that he's always looking at me. "Hi Lorraine" Wendy grinned annoyingly as I forced a smile and that's it, and as usual, Bradley is going to drive again but this time, I sat on the backseat with Leah and Jason and Wendy was in the passenger seat. 

"something's wrong?" Leah asked as I just stared outside "I'm fine, everything is fine" I assured Leah with my fake smile and she buys it of course, I know she doesn't want to talk to me with other people might listening. "as you say" she giggled as I just lie my head on her shoulder, I could tell Bradley kept glancing on me in the rear mirror and I caught him glance at me as I just stared for a while when I remove my gaze on him. 

I feel sorry, I mean I just lose my chance and now I'm regretting it. "hey Lorraine, you want to suggest some place to eat again?" Jason asked as I just kept my gaze on the outside "huh, uhm, I'm okay with anywhere" I replied shortly and I just sighed after "are you okay Lorraine? Seems like you don't feel well, you've never been like this" he let out a chuckle but I know he's pretty serious about it. 

"my baby's don't feel well?" Leah asked cutely rubbing the side of my cheek with her hand as I lie my head on her shoulder "I told you I'm fine, you guys" I laughed softly and so they did "you're so dramatic" Wendy chuckled as I rolled my eyes "shut up Wendy! Who even invite you to have lunch with us?" Leah bitchily said as I just let them "sir Bradley did" Wendy said with her tone as I glared deathly on Bradley "actually guys, It's a lunch meeting" Bradley said making me rolled my eyes. 

"how about let's eat at this Japanese restaurant?" Wendy suggested facing Bradley "Lorraine has an allergy in seafoods..." he replied not looking at Wendy, he's not into her I know "how about at Craig's?" I asked breaking the silence "besides we're having lunch meeting right?" I continued but I'm still not facing them. 

"Craig's it is" Bradley smiled as we pulled over "we're here already?" I asked rising up from Leah's shoulder "yes" she replied as I just nod and we went out but then Bradley opened the door for us but I did not bother to say thank you. "you're welcome" he sarcastically said as I went straight ahead to the restaurant. 

"excuse me" I said as I head to the women's room, I'm seriously not in the mood right now. Ugh. 

"Lorraine" Bradley followed me as he closed the door from his behind 

"Bradley, what are you doing here?!" I asked angrily as he walked close to me. He pinned me in the wall as he gave me a passionate kiss that made me fall for him. 

"Bradley" I breathed as he pulled away but our face still millimeters away 

"Lorraine, I like you, what was happened to us was right and I know what happened is a lesson for us, Lorraine, baby, give me a chance" he said making me just stared at his eyes, the way he calls me baby. I actually did not lose the chance because it kept coming back! 

So yes, I took it and yep. I looked deep into his eyes and gave him a kiss "I like you too" I chukcled as he carry and spun me around! 

"stop put me down! Let's go back there, I don't want them to get suspicious" I said grinning as he kissed me again 

"I love seeing your smile again, earlier you look miserable" he chuckled and I gave him a look 

"it's your fault" I smirked as I went out first "hey... why it took you so long?" Leah smirked as I just gave her a side smile, we have round table and I was seating in between of Leah and Jason while Bradley sits across me 

"girl's time" I clenched my teeth and she smirked at me "what?" I let out a chuckle, "that's why" Jason chimed in as I giggle, yeah that explains my mood earlier.

After minutes, Bradley went out with his trying hard serious face. "sorry It took me long, I had a conversation with Ms. Shirley, and she wants me to be the one to go to the Philippines for an Asian meeting and that means, you both, Leah and Jason are needed to come with me and Wendy I will assign you in few works at the office" he explained as the three of them, Leah, Jason and Wendy were busy listening while I'm busy eating 

"and you of course as my secretary, you'll be coming with us" he said as I glare at them and they were looking at me "me?" I furrowed my brows and Bradley smirked at me as I swallowed what I was chewing and drank water "okay" I simply said, 

"what? Me left alone in the company?" Wendy complains as I can't help but to keep my laugh inside because she looks funny, "yes" Bradley nod sternly making Wendy stop talking and bowed her head slightly down 

"anyway, when are we leaving?" Leah asked as I finished my food "tomorrow" Bradley replied as I almost choke my water 

"Hey, you okay?" Leah chuckled "yes, this is just" I couldn't finish my words as I coughed "it's kind of way too soon" I coughed as Leah laughed 

"way too soon Lorri?" she laughed as I deathly glared at her "sir Bradley here had a private plane" she giggled as I narrowed my look at Bradley and lightly smiled "okay" the only word came out from my mouth.